Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you CAN make this stuff up

2»

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    You just had to post that, didn't you?  You just had to make me see that?  Thanks, pal.  
    Hee hee. Now try un-seeing it. It’s like a brainworm. It’ll never go away.....
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Image may contain one or more people and people standing
    Please tell me that was photo shopped!  Where's my bleach?!!!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

OK! I apologize to your eyeballs. We can stop talking about that last one. Talk about these if you dare. But, think about it for a minute or two, before you post.

Feinstein bogus meme 2
    Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

WASHINGTON—Causing dread and consternation among significant swaths of registered voters, a series of Reuters-Ipsos polls released Tuesday increased fears that the 2018 midterm elections will be won by a wave of politicians. “Right now, many Americans are worried that the 2018 elections could be an absolute landslide for politicians, and everything we’re seeing seems to suggest that this is a very real cause for concern,” said McGill University political analyst Tasha Martin, warning that every predictor released by major polling organizations pointed to a “near-tsunami” of midterm gains for politicians and political figures, groups notorious for being selfish, out of touch with the general public, and corruptly bending to outside interests. “In fact, most predictions offer a nearly 100 percent chance that politicians will win both the House and Senate in November. For most Americans, seeing politicians completely in control of Congress might be enough to cause them to lose all faith in democracy.” Martin added that preliminary polling also raised the frightening specter of a politician taking the White House in 2020.

... The Onion

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to block this thread from Recent Discussions?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it so easy to believe.......?