Home General Discussion

Muletown Herf 2019 March 22-24 2019

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Patrickbrick next question is “ by evening you mean after 10 am, right?”
    Don’t let my last name fool you! Grandparents were Keegan, Murphy, and Reynolds! There is a reason I don’t drink anymore, and it’s not just because I don’t want to!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cbuck 10am is late when I'm on vacation.  If I have nothing to do on a day off I've been known to start drinking scotch at 7.  Many members have seen me do it.  This is only when when I have nothing important to do and I absolutely will not drive once that fist sip hits my taste buds.  @genareddog absolutely need to check out some local spots.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    @Patrickbrick I understand completely! There was a time when I would be right there with you! 
    My parents favorite saying when on vacation was “It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cbuck I sure wished it was possible for you to make it to the Herf, I would have enjoyed meeting meeting you. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    @cbuck I sure wished it was possible for you to make it to the Herf, I would have enjoyed meeting meeting you. 
    Thanks! Maybe one of these days!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting closer!
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Patrick and everyone else knows, I don't drink anymore and I'm happy to drive for anyone who wants to drink. I have 2 rules though: 

Don't throw up on me. 

No back seat driving when you're drunk. 

Otherwise let's all have a good time and smoke some good cigars. It's going to be a fun weekend. 
    Hood surfing it is then
  • MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

MrShrek said:

Can't wait. 
    As Patrick and everyone else knows, I don't drink anymore and I'm happy to drive for anyone who wants to drink. I have 2 rules though: 

Don't throw up on me. 

Otherwise let's all have a good time and smoke some good cigars. It's going to be a fun weekend. 
    We need a van then!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:

Don't throw up on me. 

We need a van then!

Or a wagon. 

Image may contain horse

Bob_Luken said:
    Rhamlin said:

Don't throw up on me. 

We need a van then!

Or a wagon. 

Image may contain horse

We are in Mule Town this might be arranged, lol.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder who's going to pull the wagon this year...

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • OceanfrontbackwoodsOceanfrontbackwoods Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    This is the list I have at this time for those planning on making it to the Mule Town Herf:
    1. @genareddog   
    2. @f@firehouseguy  
    3. @dirtdude
    4. @Patrickbrick
    5. @Amos_Umwhat
    6. @CalvinAndHobo
    7. @IndustMech
    8. @Bob_Luken
    9. @TNBigfoot68
    10. @Rhamlin
    11. @MrShrek
    12.@webmost
    13. @Yakster
    14. @Cigarsonist
    15. @Oceanfrontbackwoods

Who else is coming. The more the merrier.

I have been asked what things could the wives do?
    Amber Falls Winery is a short drive, Historic President James K. Polk Home is in town. The area that makes up the square and the streets coming into it is full of Antique shops, several great restaurants, and Muletown Coffee are all in the square area. Also on the Square is elia spa https://eliasimplyfree.com/.
    Columbia has a movie theater and bowling alley. Also a short drive to Franklin or Nashville. 
    Can't wait to see you and @Bob_Luken again, and at the First annual Muletown Herf! Most definitely count me in!
    Sounds like it's going to be an awesome event and excited to meet the other guys from the forum.
    Being a fellow Muletown resident, lodging is covered 😊
    To out of staters.. you'll be happy to know we actually do have Ubers down in the sticks lol.. most of the time 😁
    It's 1 am here and just pulled up my app and car available from Battleground to the hotels that Bigfoot mentioned for 15.
    My girlfriend would love to meet the ladies too and should be able to make it work permitting.
    Calendar is marked and look forward to seeing you all there!!

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the list I have at this time for those planning on making it to the Mule Town Herf:
    1. @genareddog   
    2. @f@firehouseguy  
    3. @dirtdude
    4. @Patrickbrick
    5. @Amos_Umwhat
    6. @CalvinAndHobo
    7. @IndustMech
    8. @Bob_Luken
    9. @TNBigfoot68
    10. @Rhamlin
    11. @MrShrek
    12.@webmost
    13. @Yakster
    14. @Cigarsonist
    15. @Oceanfrontbackwoods

Who else is coming. The more the merrier.

I have been asked what things could the wives do?
    Amber Falls Winery is a short drive, Historic President James K. Polk Home is in town. The area that makes up the square and the streets coming into it is full of Antique shops, several great restaurants, and Muletown Coffee are all in the square area. Also on the Square is elia spa https://eliasimplyfree.com/.
    Columbia has a movie theater and bowling alley. Also a short drive to Franklin or Nashville. 
    Can't wait to see you and @Bob_Luken again, and at the First annual Muletown Herf! Most definitely count me in!
    Sounds like it's going to be an awesome event and excited to meet the other guys from the forum.
    Being a fellow Muletown resident, lodging is covered 😊
    To out of staters.. you'll be happy to know we actually do have Ubers down in the sticks lol.. most of the time 😁
    It's 1 am here and just pulled up my app and car available from Battleground to the hotels that Bigfoot mentioned for 15.
    My girlfriend would love to meet the ladies too and should be able to make it work permitting.
    Calendar is marked and look forward to seeing you all there!!

PM sent
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is everybody getting into town? 
    When is everybody getting into town? 
    @genareddog I am not sure what time yet for me. We are still making it with one vehicle. It depends on if the wife can get a ride that Friday or if we are riding together. A related question to all the Friday Folks, there are a couple great places for supper near by https://www.bistro822.com/ (822 Bistro) or http://southerntresteakhouse.com/ (Southern Tre Steakhouse) just to name a couple of the great places near by if anyone wants to go grab a bite after a smoke on Friday. 
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scratch my name off the list. Looks like it’s not in the cards this year fellas. Have fun.
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dag Nab It!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

@firehouseguy maybe next year, you wimp.
    Update:
    Weather is looking great for that weekend highs is the mid 60's lows in the 40's.
    Update from the Owner who just renewed his Liquor License - All Liquor needs to be purchased from him in the bar. There will be a Beer Truck on the site for Saturday starting at noon, so just be discreet if you need to go inside after making your purchase outside. Be sure when you purchase your smokes to let them know you are with the guys from the C.Com Forum and who you are. 

Cigar Reps from Crowned Heads, La Arura, Atsiniki, and GTO will be on site on Saturday. Also there will be 2 Food Trucks on site on Saturday.  

Nashville 14 Day Extended Forecast

Nashville Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures

Thu, 21 - Hi:57 / Lo:40
    Fri, 22 - Hi:63 / Lo:39
    Sat, 23 - Hi:63 / Lo:46
    Sun, 24 - Hi:63 / Lo:52

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scratch my name off the list. Looks like it’s not in the cards this year fellas. Have fun.
    Saw that coming, figured you would announce it closer though.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF Topeka brother
    A little dirt never hurt
    I know right
    I know right
    Big girl!