WKRP in Cincinnati, Happy Thanksgiving

Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 9,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh the humanity! ROFL!
    There is no crisis that a good cigar can't cure.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Quinton, N.J.Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know turkeys can't fly.... Really.  LOL
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved that show.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"There is nothing so in need of reforming as someone else's bad habits."   Mark Twain
  • jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 7,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    I didn't know turkeys can't fly.... Really.  LOL
    I guarantee wild turkeys can fly - I’ve seen them do it.

Domestic turkeys probably have their wing feathers clipped so they can’t fly - or maybe they’re fattened up so much they can’t get airborne. I don’t know about them..... 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The frozen ones don't.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"There is nothing so in need of reforming as someone else's bad habits."   Mark Twain
  • jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 7,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The frozen ones don't.
    Guaranteed......  :p
  • IndustMechIndustMech FIBPosts: 2,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    The frozen ones don't.
    Guaranteed......  :p

Well... not under their own power 
    Let's eat, GrandMa.
    Let's eat GrandMa.

Punctuation saves lives
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it in a sick sort of way. However it is cool to wild Turkeys fly, and folks that drink Wild Turkey fly. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, yes, wild turkeys would definitely have been OK during the WKRP turkey drop of 1978. They wouldn't have flown far far away over the horizon because they don't fly very far before they get tired but, they would definitely not have gone splat, "like a bag of wet cement". Can domesticated turkeys fly ANY at ALL? Could they manage to glide to the ground at least, making a fallacy of the WKRP episode? I don't know.  We can try it. If anybody's got a helicopter I'll bring the turkey. 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 5,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe @skydiverD could help test this next time he jumps.
    Ken Light MOW Badge 2014
    2015 Gang War - West Coast
  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 7,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the funniest episodes ever on tv