Home Non Cigar Related

WKRP in Cincinnati, Happy Thanksgiving

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh the humanity! ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know turkeys can't fly.... Really.  LOL
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved that show.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    I didn't know turkeys can't fly.... Really.  LOL
    I guarantee wild turkeys can fly - I’ve seen them do it.

Domestic turkeys probably have their wing feathers clipped so they can’t fly - or maybe they’re fattened up so much they can’t get airborne. I don’t know about them..... 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The frozen ones don't.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The frozen ones don't.
    Guaranteed......  :p
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    The frozen ones don't.
    Guaranteed......  :p

Well... not under their own power 

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it in a sick sort of way. However it is cool to wild Turkeys fly, and folks that drink Wild Turkey fly. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, yes, wild turkeys would definitely have been OK during the WKRP turkey drop of 1978. They wouldn't have flown far far away over the horizon because they don't fly very far before they get tired but, they would definitely not have gone splat, "like a bag of wet cement". Can domesticated turkeys fly ANY at ALL? Could they manage to glide to the ground at least, making a fallacy of the WKRP episode? I don't know.  We can try it. If anybody's got a helicopter I'll bring the turkey. 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe @skydiverD could help test this next time he jumps.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the funniest episodes ever on tv