Jr working

dirtdudedirtdude AZPosts: 4,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
A bunch of you folks know the plight of my son, been clean a year now. he starts work tomorrow.. Appreciate your prayers and good will, his mind seems set on a better outcome
A little dirt never hurt

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 5,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. That's a big milestone.
    Ken Light MOW Badge 2014
    2015 Gang War - West Coast
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 6,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news, Randy, will be praying.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 5,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy for you Randy.  Let's hope it sticks this time.  Your son is lucky to have you in his life!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 6,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @CharlieHeis said, a year is a big milestone. I’m pleased for both you and your son, Randy @dirtdude. Prayers on the way for both of you..... <3
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 4,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome news Randy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo ChicagoPosts: 553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a big milestone. Tell him I said the second year is the hardest and see if he chuckles. It’s an inside joke. 
  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 2,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s great news
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy it is great to hear your son is moving in the right direction we will keep you family in our prayers and ask for his continued strength.
  • genareddoggenareddog South eastern indianaPosts: 2,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news
  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 3,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 1st thread I open and it is all good. Go for it.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Pittstown,NYPosts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s great news Randy. It’s up to him now. All the best.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 4,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you both, may your son realize fully how precious this achievement is. It gets better, keep at it jr.
  • dirtdudedirtdude AZPosts: 4,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He decided a cheap enduro motorcycle would cover his transport needs, he hasn't had transport for a couple years, so we found a mid 80's Yamaha XT 200, making me want to get rid of the Harley an get something similar.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a thought, the Suzuki V-Strom is supposed to be a great all arounder. 
    "The change in culture has a lot to do with the eclipse of integrity and honesty and decency, and the normalization of corruption, deceit, and mendacity.  It's all about manipulating your political opponents to diminish them and show that they have nothing to say or contribute.  People no longer have dialogue. It's all monologue."  - - Cornell West
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell him we all congratulated him on the year and we are pulling for you both and his success. 
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Quinton, N.J.Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭
    Prayers and best of luck to him. Hang in there, cause you can do it, and if you screw it up your gonna have this whole forum on your ass.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 1,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news, praying for both of you. Awesome!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭✭
    You are both in our prayers.  It does get better!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic news Randy, congrats to you both and will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."