Home Non Cigar Related

Jr working

Comments

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My condolences to you and your family Randy.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness...  you have my deepest sympathies, and of course, my prayers.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate each and every one of you,  just got back from Mom and Pops, went by there just to tell them I love them. Don't be me,  dont take things for granted,  love your loved ones til they are sick of it.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Randy, that really sucks. So sorry to hear this tragic news. Prayers to you and your family. It's going to be tough, but you got all us Bozo's if you need to talk, vent, cry or just listen. We are HERE for YOU.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate to here this. Sorry for your loss.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I'm sorry to hear that.  I've lost a couple myself like that, there are no words that take away the pain of that punch.  My heart goes out to you. 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ಥ_ಥ  I'm sorry to hear that Randy. You and your family are in our prayers. You've got my number if you need to talk.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love you, Randy. Stay strong.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that man, I’m here if you need anything along with everyone else. 
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry Randy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss Randy. You and your family are in our prayers 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy - like everyone else I am saddened by this news. Please know that I will add you to my prayers tonight. 

Eric
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss Randy. Stay strong my friend. Our prayers are with you and your family.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry buddy, you will be in our prayers in this crappy time.
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy, I am so sad to hear of your loss. Prayers for you and your family. 
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life sometimes is pretty hard. My thoughts and prayers for you and yours Randy.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy, so very sorry. May you and your family find peace. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry to see this, my heart goes out to you and your family.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy ****, I am so sorry.  Please call me if you need an ear.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy, I am so sorry man. I am just now reading this. You are in my prayers @dirtdude
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    Appreciate you all so much,  very much like family. See you in Muletown.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breaks my heart brother. My prayers are with you and the family. 
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sending prayers your way Randy.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four years ago, we lost our youngest son to suicide.  I am so sorry for your loss and your pain.  If you need an ear, please PM me anytime.

May rest in peace with no more pain.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just reading this. So sorry for your loss Randy. I can’t imagine what you are going through!!  You and your family are in my prayers. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New here and getting up to speed...just read this thread.  So sorry to read this, Randy. I've seen it happen, and it's my greatest fear with my own children. You and your family are in my thoughts. Take care of each other!
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
    edited January 2019
    I appreciate you all so much,  could take the toxic masculinity approach and tell you all is fine but when I sit in the garage and smoke and look up and see
    He just wanted some cheap transport to get to work,  to my knowledge has never riden a motorcycle in his life,  I would never let him ride mine but thats what pops did all his life so it can work. Sure loved that kid.

You folks make me laugh one helluva lot more than cry.
    Post edited by dirtdude on
    A little dirt never hurt
    Willy_MN said:
    New here and getting up to speed...just read this thread.  So sorry to read this, Randy. I've seen it happen, and it's my greatest fear with my own children. You and your family are in my thoughts. Take care of each other!
    @Willy_MN have you got the forum newsletter this month,  I have one I probably won't have time to read,  would be happy to send it on,  PM me an addy.
    A little dirt never hurt