Would you use this?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
I stumbled across this product and thought it was neat but not something I might use. Thought I would ask if any of y'all think you'd use this. 

Comments

• skydiverDskydiverD Chicagoland AreaPosts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bottle near empty, cigar has a long ash = Ash on yo face!

Some guys may like that, but I say no. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293 ;
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Similar idea for whiskey glass. 

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I myself would not, but I barely put my cigar down when lit to begin with.  I really only use the rest when I go in to get a refill or hit the head.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My arms aren't hairy enough.
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 6,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw, I don't want a cold, sweating bottle of beer near my cigar.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen them before and the rocks glasses that holds a cigar. Wouldn’t use them. 
  • BKDogBKDog NE PAPosts: 234 ✭✭✭✭
    I have arthritis, so holding anything for extended periods is just a no-go.
    I like it, would always try out something like that. I always use my trays.
    I still call it a "cellphone" and I only use it to make phone calls.
    --After 40, never, ever trust a fart.--
  • MarkwellMarkwell Central PAPosts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad gadget, but I'm rather partial to my buddy @Sketch6995's stogie stands. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 6,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12

Would not use this one either. Is it part of the cool crowds thing?

I sometimes carry a "roach" clip for use when I happen on to a cigar that will be smoked to the finger burning point. But that has only happened a handful of times.

• jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 6,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12
    Was there ever a delete button associated with the edit button?
  • Diver43Diver43 South FloridaPosts: 1,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a coffee cup with a built in rest, but never use it. Can't see myself ever using that either
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 5,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

Crafted from the finest baling wire
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Unmitigated risk aversion is the new Puritanism; complete with witch hunts funny outfits and humorless preachers thundering doom. The Deity is Safety; Satan is a Lawyer; but the object is the same: to suck the life out of life and tell you how to live it.
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Augusta, GAPosts: 244 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

My wife brought one of these home from a girls trip.  I put a cigar on it and asked her to hold it.   She saw how cumbersome it is and took it to Goodwill the next day.

:):neutral:
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    84CJ7 said:
    jd50ae said:

My wife brought one of these home from a girls trip.  I put a cigar on it and asked her to hold it.   She saw how cumbersome it is and took it to Goodwill the next day.

:):neutral:
    I check out goodwill for old ashtrays. And sometimes I check for good whiskey glasses. (Slim pickings for both these days)
    And if a saw this at goodwill I'm certain I would not even recognize it for what it is unless I had seen it before. 
    donald trump idk GIF
  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Buffing your dog" Made me smile at 6:40am on a Monday.

As for the gizmo in question...Good way to loose an eye while drunk.

I almost always put mine down between puffs unless I'm driving or taking a walk. 
    If I hold on to it I tend to smoke it to fast.
  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 6,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d be the guy headed to the ER because I stuck the lit end in my eye!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now Ricky, that's only funny because it's true.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 6,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ricky, with that when you drop your cigar you'd also be dropping your scotch.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris