Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

No Bets on the Big Game?

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Every year there's always a handful willing to give cigars to a handful of others, based on the outcome of the Superbowl.  But nothing this year?  Have aliens abducted some of our members?   

C'mon, you Rams fans... challenge them stinkin' Patriot fans.  Or vica versa... I don't give a rip, but the entertainment value of watching you all is worth it.

Image may contain 3 people people smiling text

Image may contain tree plant sky and outdoor
"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    F the Rams — Suck it Stan!

    replay of the Super Bowl that started the dynasty, and won by cheating. 

    Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

    Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!


  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^ although I agree with you I put a 5er on the rams, you in?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I bet I don't even watch the game. 
    Same. Two weeks of hype between two teams I don't give a crap about means I've had enough before the game even starts. I may check out The Punisher on netflix.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^ although I agree with you I put a 5er on the rams, you in?
    ill take that if you want , dont really care but i think pats win. make it interesting


  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
     
    I'm in

  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just use it as an excuse to pig the eff out.  In a couple hours,  ask me again who played and I may, or may not remember. 
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just the teams. I can't bring myself to excitement over grown jocks making millions of dollars per year to toss around a pigskin.

    Make it a cheerleader bowl and I'll toss in some 'gars for the entertainment. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife and I watched The Puppy Bowl when I got home from work.
    Now I want to adopt a puppy!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭


    😂 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Here is the link 


    https://youtu.be/INXSK_J4pOU

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What big game?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

    Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to converge on Boston streets tomorrow morning to celebrate the New England Patriots' Super Bowl win and watch the Duck Boat parade, which kicks off at 11 a.m.

    The city of Boston revealed the timing and route of the parade, along with planned street closures, Monday morning, following the Patriots defeat of the Los Angeles Rams, 13-3, on Sunday night.

    The parade is scheduled to start from the Hynes Convention Center at Hereford Street tomorrow, Feb. 5, at 11 a.m. It is expected to head east down Boylston Street to the Boston Common, then turn left on Tremont Street, ending at Cambridge Street (City Hall Plaza).


     

    Streets open, closed

     

    The following streets will be closed as of 9 a.m.:

    ▪Boylston Street, Massachusetts Avenue to Tremont Street;

    ▪Tremont Street, Boylston Street to Court Street; and

    ▪Cambridge Street, Court Street to New Chardon Street.

     

    The city says it will determine when it can reopen the streets depending on the size of the crowd. Boylston Street will be reopened first, followed by Tremont Street and then Cambridge Street.

     

    In addition to the road closures, some streets will have parking restrictions. Streets with restricted parking will have posted signs that say, "No Stopping Boston Police Special Event." The city will start towing in those restricted areas at 6 a.m.


    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:

    Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to converge on Boston streets tomorrow morning to celebrate the New England Patriots' Super Bowl win and watch the Duck Boat parade, which kicks off at 11 a.m.

    The city of Boston revealed the timing and route of the parade, along with planned street closures, Monday morning, following the Patriots defeat of the Los Angeles Rams, 13-3, on Sunday night.

    The parade is scheduled to start from the Hynes Convention Center at Hereford Street tomorrow, Feb. 5, at 11 a.m. It is expected to head east down Boylston Street to the Boston Common, then turn left on Tremont Street, ending at Cambridge Street (City Hall Plaza).


     

    Streets open, closed

     

    The following streets will be closed as of 9 a.m.:

    ▪Boylston Street, Massachusetts Avenue to Tremont Street;

    ▪Tremont Street, Boylston Street to Court Street; and

    ▪Cambridge Street, Court Street to New Chardon Street.

     

    The city says it will determine when it can reopen the streets depending on the size of the crowd. Boylston Street will be reopened first, followed by Tremont Street and then Cambridge Street.

     

    In addition to the road closures, some streets will have parking restrictions. Streets with restricted parking will have posted signs that say, "No Stopping Boston Police Special Event." The city will start towing in those restricted areas at 6 a.m.


    https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/899579/post-every-boring-aspect-of-your-mundane-life-thread#latest
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Yakster said:

    Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to converge on Boston streets tomorrow morning to celebrate the New England Patriots' Super Bowl win and watch the Duck Boat parade, which kicks off at 11 a.m.

    The city of Boston revealed the timing and route of the parade, along with planned street closures, Monday morning, following the Patriots defeat of the Los Angeles Rams, 13-3, on Sunday night.

    The parade is scheduled to start from the Hynes Convention Center at Hereford Street tomorrow, Feb. 5, at 11 a.m. It is expected to head east down Boylston Street to the Boston Common, then turn left on Tremont Street, ending at Cambridge Street (City Hall Plaza).


     

    Streets open, closed

     

    The following streets will be closed as of 9 a.m.:

    ▪Boylston Street, Massachusetts Avenue to Tremont Street;

    ▪Tremont Street, Boylston Street to Court Street; and

    ▪Cambridge Street, Court Street to New Chardon Street.

     

    The city says it will determine when it can reopen the streets depending on the size of the crowd. Boylston Street will be reopened first, followed by Tremont Street and then Cambridge Street.

     

    In addition to the road closures, some streets will have parking restrictions. Streets with restricted parking will have posted signs that say, "No Stopping Boston Police Special Event." The city will start towing in those restricted areas at 6 a.m.


    https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/899579/post-every-boring-aspect-of-your-mundane-life-thread#latest

    STATTB
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Stubble said:
    Yakster said:

    Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to converge on Boston streets tomorrow morning to celebrate the New England Patriots' Super Bowl win and watch the Duck Boat parade, which kicks off at 11 a.m.

    The city of Boston revealed the timing and route of the parade, along with planned street closures, Monday morning, following the Patriots defeat of the Los Angeles Rams, 13-3, on Sunday night.

    The parade is scheduled to start from the Hynes Convention Center at Hereford Street tomorrow, Feb. 5, at 11 a.m. It is expected to head east down Boylston Street to the Boston Common, then turn left on Tremont Street, ending at Cambridge Street (City Hall Plaza).


     

    Streets open, closed

     

    The following streets will be closed as of 9 a.m.:

    ▪Boylston Street, Massachusetts Avenue to Tremont Street;

    ▪Tremont Street, Boylston Street to Court Street; and

    ▪Cambridge Street, Court Street to New Chardon Street.

     

    The city says it will determine when it can reopen the streets depending on the size of the crowd. Boylston Street will be reopened first, followed by Tremont Street and then Cambridge Street.

     

    In addition to the road closures, some streets will have parking restrictions. Streets with restricted parking will have posted signs that say, "No Stopping Boston Police Special Event." The city will start towing in those restricted areas at 6 a.m.


    https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/899579/post-every-boring-aspect-of-your-mundane-life-thread#latest

    STATTB
    Sure Thing A**○ That Thread Blows?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will fly tomorrow, glad I went to bed early, there weren't even any highlights to see.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got tied up yesterday and was unable to get to the PO, sorry for the delay on this.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505513702279039267282
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got my winnings from Patrick , excellent  thanks


Sign In or Register to comment.