Home Non Cigar Related

The I am drunk thread

Comments

• Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosselin good right snooow
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am and now it’s time for bed. Nite all. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    > 2 sheets 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yakster said:
    > 2 sheets 
    Well why ain’t you on da herf?
    Spending time this weekend with the family and taking care of business so I can enjoy Muletown THIS FRIDAY!

I reefed the sails and weathered the storm, but I'm thinking now that the ladies have gone to bed it might be time for a beer and a cigar on the vHerf.

I am drink and want to know why We celebrate Columbus day as everyone knows he wasn't the first one here.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marketing
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    I am drink and want to know why We celebrate Columbus day as everyone knows he wasn't the first one here.
    I'm impressed with your brain function while drunk.  That's still a heavy thought.  I can barely muster thoughts like "What if CAT really spells DOG?" when I'm Drunk....
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Getting there 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recently decided to try Absinthe.  That'll get you there!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven’t drank since late October and I miss it so much....words can’t describe...it’s hell being sober!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That pain ^ has nothing to do with the alcohol.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why I drink, no more pain.  Homer Simpson put it best, "alcohol the cause and solution to all of life's problems."
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmm. Sazerac.  I don't use good Absinthe in it, though, so I don't drink it prepped on its own with the water and sugar route.

But you get mystique points just for trying.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Bookmark it

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Martel said:
    Mmmmm. Sazerac.  I don't use good Absinthe in it, though, so I don't drink it prepped on its own with the water and sugar route.

But you get mystique points just for trying.
    The other day I realized that I don't own a potato masher, but I have 3 absinthe spoons. Priorities...
    I've been fascinated by Absinthe ever since my angsty litereaty wannabe early 20s.  I've never gotten into it, though.  I have a bottle of pretty cheap stuff for the cocktails, and have considered getting other bottles at times, but there's Scotch to be drunk, and in the end, I can only take so much anise.  It just gets too gross for me.  But a smoky, briny, peaty, iodine tasting scotch is just too delicious to pass up.

Hunh.   
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    On the Daily: Alpha Absinthe Infused Maduro, coincidence?  Never heard of this cigar, but I don't really follow the flavored / infused segment.

Getting closer. Come on Thursday!
    Yes I'm drunk and so sick of people that you think you can count on but find out they could give a crap as much as a stranger. I don't want to rant but came home yesterday after my knee surgery and spending Saturday afternoon in the ER with Dawn ,who got a spider bite on her arm and they wanted to admit her for 3 days but she refused because of me. We've been taking care of the neighbors cat every time they go away and that's alot and never ask for nothing. Yesterday Dawn pulled into their driveway to check on the cat and they were there. Now his wife is an RN and showed them Dawn's arm and the story of all and do you think they would call and check on her/me he'll no. I'm sick of doing for others. People you think care could give a rats ass . I'm done and getting another drink. Thanks for listening, I know I can count on you guys who I've never met. Cheers.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me too, been suffering from back pain for month's. Been too doctor to doctor,MRI found I have some disorder normally found in kids 10-15. 
    WTF
    Been drinking for hours 🍺
    Non Crux sed lux
    Dang I hope you both get to feeling better soon!
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops I did it again
    🍻🍹🍺🍸
    Non Crux sed lux