Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

One Year Anniversary Shenanigans Contest

13»

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!!!  That is a GGGRRRREEEAAAAATTTTT (tony tiger voice) selection.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow great stuff!! 
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy! And please Peter, just turn the other cheek. I still have like 20 of your cigars. I will absolutely drink a gallon of your coffee in Milwaukee if that makes you feel a little better. 
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit. You definitely closed on this deal!
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    Why all the backlash?  All I did was screenshot from our text thread. What about those messages don’t y’all believe?   o:)
    All of it. If you have access to 2 phones you can make anything up that you want to, lol. 
    Hey @peter4jc did you happen to notice how diligently TN Bigfoot was proclaiming my text was false?...….  Thou who doth protest the loudest...  I think you have your answer to the mystery winner... ;)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    skydiverD said:
    Why all the backlash?  All I did was screenshot from our text thread. What about those messages don’t y’all believe?   o:)
    All of it. If you have access to 2 phones you can make anything up that you want to, lol. 
    Hey @peter4jc did you happen to notice how diligently TN Bigfoot was proclaiming my text was false?...….  Thou who doth protest the loudest...  I think you have your answer to the mystery winner... ;)
    Bombs away!!!  Look out belooooowwww...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis