Drinking and eBay bad combination?

RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 7,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 11 in Non Cigar Related
Saw this and put a bid on it for the lounge. Forgot until I saw the email this morning. 

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called spreading the wealth. You're a good man Ricky!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Central MNPosts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rhamlin ;  Cool piece...well done!
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 6,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe you can turn it into a humidor.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 6,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    back in the day you didn't need a dial or buttons, pick up the receiver, turn the crank, and a real live human asked you who you wanted to talk to.
  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 7,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have really got to stop!😬
  • webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dad was a lineman for Bell. He brought a number of these home. We'd play with the generators. One would crankitty crank while the other held onto the poles. Put a nice tingle up your arms. The big U magnets would pull iron fuzzies out the the sand in the back yard. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad combo buddy but hey if it floats your boat, go for it.
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 8,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it doesn't sink that boat, Ricky.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
  • dirtdudedirtdude AZPosts: 4,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When an old friend went to move they found a whole double door closet full of unopened boxes his wife had ordered yet never bothered to open.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • TrishTrish Surface of the sun AZPosts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    When an old friend went to move they found a whole double door closet full of unopened boxes his wife had ordered yet never bothered to open.
    Who's your friend...I swear we're not married...

I open just NEVER remember to return.  Speaking of can bodevas alone rehydrate cigars I never sent back and got charged for ☺