Home Non Cigar Related

Drinking and eBay bad combination?

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in Non Cigar Related
Saw this and put a bid on it for the lounge. Forgot until I saw the email this morning. 

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called spreading the wealth. You're a good man Ricky!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rhamlin  Cool piece...well done!
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe you can turn it into a humidor.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    back in the day you didn't need a dial or buttons, pick up the receiver, turn the crank, and a real live human asked you who you wanted to talk to.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have really got to stop!😬
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dad was a lineman for Bell. He brought a number of these home. We'd play with the generators. One would crankitty crank while the other held onto the poles. Put a nice tingle up your arms. The big U magnets would pull iron fuzzies out the the sand in the back yard. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad combo buddy but hey if it floats your boat, go for it.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it doesn't sink that boat, Ricky.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When an old friend went to move they found a whole double door closet full of unopened boxes his wife had ordered yet never bothered to open.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    When an old friend went to move they found a whole double door closet full of unopened boxes his wife had ordered yet never bothered to open.
    Who's your friend...I swear we're not married...

I open just NEVER remember to return.  Speaking of can bodevas alone rehydrate cigars I never sent back and got charged for ☺