Home General Discussion

Golf Trip

VegasFrankVegasFrank 3,245.6 miles from the devious bástärd herfPosts: 3,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tomorrow I leave on a 6 day, 5 night smoking golfathon (or is it a golfing smokathon?). Other than my clubs, enough alcohol to kill 20 horses, and a couple of extra sets of drawers, I'm binging a good stash of smokes.  Packaging them @Bob_Luken style in some airtight tupperdores with boveda.  Here's the lineup: also have about a dozen buck-a-gars like the consuegra and 5 Cuban punch coronations, one each for me and my buddies.  Might be too much but I'll have some to pass and I figured that I can't smoke what I don't bring...

Seeing as it'll be a hundred and something tomorrow and they'll be sitting in the truck for most of the day, I was wondering if should I put the tupperdores in the top of my cooler or pack them in my suitcase?  
President of the ccom Rocky Patel Fan Club
Any of you guys call ME Francis, and I'll kill ya.
AJ blends don't suck.
What would Nick smoke?
She's not much of a wrestler....

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 8,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol

• ShawnOLShawnOL Near BostonPosts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the cooler.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow I leave on a 6 day, 5 night smoking golfathon (or is it a golfing smokathon?). Other than my clubs, enough alcohol to kill 20 horses, and a couple of extra sets of drawers, I'm binging a good stash of smokes.  Packaging them @Bob_Luken style in some airtight tupperdores with boveda.  Here's the lineup: also have about a dozen buck-a-gars like the consuegra and 5 Cuban punch coronations, one each for me and my buddies.  Might be too much but I'll have some to pass and I figured that I can't smoke what I don't bring...

Seeing as it'll be a hundred and something tomorrow and they'll be sitting in the truck for most of the day, I was wondering if should I put the tupperdores in the top of my cooler or pack them in my suitcase?  
    What are you going to smoke the second day?
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank 3,245.6 miles from the devious bástärd herfPosts: 3,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sh1tload of gurkahs
    President of the ccom Rocky Patel Fan Club
    Any of you guys call ME Francis, and I'll kill ya.
    AJ blends don't suck.
    What would Nick smoke?
    She's not much of a wrestler....