Home General Discussion
Options

Golf Trip

VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tomorrow I leave on a 6 day, 5 night smoking golfathon (or is it a golfing smokathon?). Other than my clubs, enough alcohol to kill 20 horses, and a couple of extra sets of drawers, I'm binging a good stash of smokes.  Packaging them @Bob_Luken style in some airtight tupperdores with boveda.  Here's the lineup: also have about a dozen buck-a-gars like the consuegra and 5 Cuban punch coronations, one each for me and my buddies.  Might be too much but I'll have some to pass and I figured that I can't smoke what I don't bring...

Seeing as it'll be a hundred and something tomorrow and they'll be sitting in the truck for most of the day, I was wondering if should I put the tupperdores in the top of my cooler or pack them in my suitcase?  
Don't look ↑

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the cooler.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow I leave on a 6 day, 5 night smoking golfathon (or is it a golfing smokathon?). Other than my clubs, enough alcohol to kill 20 horses, and a couple of extra sets of drawers, I'm binging a good stash of smokes.  Packaging them @Bob_Luken style in some airtight tupperdores with boveda.  Here's the lineup: also have about a dozen buck-a-gars like the consuegra and 5 Cuban punch coronations, one each for me and my buddies.  Might be too much but I'll have some to pass and I figured that I can't smoke what I don't bring...

Seeing as it'll be a hundred and something tomorrow and they'll be sitting in the truck for most of the day, I was wondering if should I put the tupperdores in the top of my cooler or pack them in my suitcase?  
    What are you going to smoke the second day?
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sh1tload of gurkahs
    Don't look ↑