Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

August 2019 Lottery

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's that time again, time to sign up for the August Lottery. Summer's almost gone, the Perseid Meteor Shower has come and gone, but it's not too late to let some cigars fly.  Here's the boilerplate, contact me if you have any questions.

• One entry per person; ante is five cigars.
  • You should be on the good trader's list--If you haven't officially "made the list" then let me know and we'll see if you can't get someone to vouch for you.
  • If you want in, type "In" or something similar. I'll periodically update the list so if you think you are in and you're not on the list, make sure I know.
  • I'll draw at the end of the month. You'll need to get a box out to the winner sometime the first week of September so if  you're going to be gone then and won't be able to send them out, make sure you include that information in your first post. Obviously, some of you will have plans and may have to send later than normal. That's no problem - just communicate with the winner,
  • If you win, you need to make sure you post pictures of your winnings so we can track that you received everything.
  • You have to play for yourself. If you want to bomb someone else after you received you winnings, that's up to you but they all come to you.
  • If you don't pay, then you can't play again (that and you'll likely be publicly shamed.)
  • When someone wins, check their bio and if you have something you know they like then try to send that. Otherwise, send what you like and tell them why you like it.
  • I'll be using the Random.org site to select the winner. (typically on the Google Hangouts vHerf on the first Tuesday of the month after I get home from work)

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll get in, its been awhile.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotcha down, Vulchor!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in Chris
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have some to donate...
    Don't look ↑
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3 is mine. Next, to the gates of Mordor!
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    You'll be #4, looking for #5

1 Vulchor
    2 Bigshizza
    3 VegasFrank
    4 BKDog

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in 😊
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give it a try.

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VegasFrank beat me out for the number three spot and threw off my vibes, man. Now I'm gonna have to sacrifice a chicken during a new moon. Don't worry, I'll remember to complete the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram before I begin, so no harm should ensue. ;)

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    1 Vulchor
    2 Bigshizza
    3 VegasFrank
    4 BKDog
    5 WaterNerd
    6 Far_North_64
    7 NorCalR1
    8 IndustMech

• cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I’m down to donate. 
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me in on this as well.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

Nice momentum

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After sitting out for a couple of months I'd like in again
    Who's going to make this a baker's dozen?

1 Vulchor
    2 Bigshizza
    3 VegasFrank
    4 BKDog
    5 WaterNerd
    6 Far_North_64
    7 NorCalR1
    8 IndustMech
    9 cigarexplorer
    10 ShawnOL
    11 cbuck
    12 First_Warrior

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll make it an even baker's.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
    Still room for more

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
    edited August 2019
    Got it, Dave. For everyone else, tomorrow is the last day to get in on this month's lottery. I'll draw the winning number on Random. org Tuesday night after work on the vHerf.

Ok, here's the official entry list, I'll be jumping on vHerf soon to draw the winning number.  Good luck, everyone.

1Vulchor
    2Bigshizza
    3VegasFrank
    4BKDog
    5WaterNerd
    6Far_North_64
    7NorCalR1
    8IndustMech
    9cigarexplorer
    10ShawnOL
    11cbuck
    12First_Warrior
    13Trykflyr_1
    14Rolanddeschain

Held the drawing for the August Lottery on the vHerf with @Far_North_64 and @IndustMech for witnesses... and the winner is... #10, @ShawnOL. I started a new thread to track the incoming. Congrats @ShawnOL!

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't supposed to win, this was just for sending out cigars.  But thank you anyway.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.