Home General Discussion

Brussels

Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
Next week the Mrs and I are heading to Brussels Belgium.  I have not found anything special to look for. Like in Germany it was Wunderlust cigars, which I will keep an eye open for.  Besides Beer, Waffles and Chocolate. Any suggestions on what to look for?
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Semois tobacco, while it is available in the USA now it would be cool to check out the farmer; located in the Ardenne Valley. The flavor is unique.
    Tabac Manil Semois - La Brumeuse Pipe Tobacco
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Should be a nice assortment of CCs there. Ask the the locals for suggestions. Same with food and activities, I always ask because you get a different experience. 

Have a great time 
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadman
    We have food covered pretty well.  Daughter and her husband were there a few months ago and have given lots of suggestions.  I have not found any special cigars from there
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sprouts!

Oh nevermind...wrong thread ...
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Semois tobacco, while it is available in the USA now it would be cool to check out the farmer; located in the Ardenne Valley. The flavor is unique.
    Tabac Manil Semois - La Brumeuse Pipe Tobacco
    THANKS Edward, I have not gotten any tobacco in a while the Good Captain, @Captain_Call sent me so many samples of tobacco that between those and a few that i purchased, i have enough pipe tobacco to last a loong time.  I will see if i find this in my travels around Belgium.