Home General Discussion

Brussels

Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
Next week the Mrs and I are heading to Brussels Belgium.  I have not found anything special to look for. Like in Germany it was Wunderlust cigars, which I will keep an eye open for.  Besides Beer, Waffles and Chocolate. Any suggestions on what to look for?
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Semois tobacco, while it is available in the USA now it would be cool to check out the farmer; located in the Ardenne Valley. The flavor is unique.
    Tabac Manil Semois - La Brumeuse Pipe Tobacco
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Should be a nice assortment of CCs there. Ask the the locals for suggestions. Same with food and activities, I always ask because you get a different experience. 

Have a great time 
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadman
    We have food covered pretty well.  Daughter and her husband were there a few months ago and have given lots of suggestions.  I have not found any special cigars from there
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sprouts!

Oh nevermind...wrong thread ...
    Don't look ↑
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Semois tobacco, while it is available in the USA now it would be cool to check out the farmer; located in the Ardenne Valley. The flavor is unique.
    Tabac Manil Semois - La Brumeuse Pipe Tobacco
    THANKS Edward, I have not gotten any tobacco in a while the Good Captain, @Captain_Call sent me so many samples of tobacco that between those and a few that i purchased, i have enough pipe tobacco to last a loong time.  I will see if i find this in my travels around Belgium.