Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

What @peter4jc said

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just posted that on facebook... your eagle pic will be famous!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    I just posted that on facebook... your eagle pic will be famous!

Thanks, I didn't know how to make the meme. I took that picture up at Reelfoot Lake a couple years ago, it popped up on the screensaver and I thought about the quarantine. Seems appropriate for our time.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

Here are a few of my offerings.

I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

Nice framing

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

not my work but some nice images here:

Winning photographs from the 2020 RHS Photographic Competition.
    https://www.rhs.org.uk/promotions/rhs-photo-competition/Results/2020

• Options

• Options

"The bizarre and beautiful winners of the 2020 BigPicture photo award"
    https://newatlas.com/digital-cameras/nature-photography-contest-2020-bigpicture-winners-gallery/#gallery

• Options
    edited May 2020

It's OK babe, the humans are all hiding in their houses.

Yeah! Why don't we do it in the road? No one will be watching us...

• Options

• Options

• Options

Happy world turtle day

• Options

Turtles all the way down

• Options

He looks happy, doesn't he? I couldn't figure out what the heck that was in the road. I was afraid someone had run over one of the cats. A couple days later I walked out the back door and found this:

• Options
    edited May 2020

It's been a strange year, to say the least.

• Options

turtles got him? ^

• Options

• Options
    edited June 2020

This one gets a lot better if you make it full screen size

Post edited by Amos_Umwhat on

• Options

^^^those were fantastic!

• Options

the shot of the dog catching the frisbee grabbed my attention! Spent the afternoon coming to grips with On1 Camera Raw and have to say my humble collection of images grew even more humble, lol.

• Options

• Options
    edited June 2020

My cat watching the sunset