Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@deadman said:
    Saw this with caption “soon”

I love the last rights but for some reason the Viaticum doesn't do it for me

They tweaked the blend for this size didn’t they?

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Found one last box of Craft 2021, will see if it ships!
    Bnb Cigar.com had them back up, never had an inventory problem with them yet.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

I’m thinking box split! Who else wants in!?

@TX98Z28 said:

My box shipped this Morning. They restocked at least one box today, probably more today. I've been trying to get my hands on "any Craft release" for nearly 5 years now.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@TX98Z28 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

My box shipped this Morning. They restocked at least one box today, probably more today. I've been trying to get my hands on "any Craft release" for nearly 5 years now.

Do you like Candela tobacco? Once I found out that half of the cigars were using it, I decided to sit this year out. If I'm going to pay roughly $18 per cigar, it needs to be perfect for me. There's no need for me to chase something just because it's rare.

Yes, but only small amounts per cigar. Only half of these use the Candela tobacco on the wrapper, the other yellowish decoration is Connecticut Broadleaf. Both wrappers are Connecticut Broadleaf. From Halfwheel

“A box of CRAFT 2021 will include 10 cigars, five of each of the wrapper designs. The main wrapper is a Connecticut broadleaf varietal that is accented by either Ecuadorian Connecticut or candela tobacco. Underneath that is a dark Indonesian besuki binder over a mixture of Dominican and Nicaraguan tobaccos in the filler. Skip Martin, co-founder of RoMa Craft, told halfwheel that the blend is similar to the company’s Neanderthal line. Notably missing from CRAFT 2021 compared to Neanderthal is the Pennsylvania double ligero tobacco that is noted for its high nicotine content.

Martin specified that it is not the same blend as various CroMagnon Narwhal cigars, an unofficial release that was made at various times and given out on a very limited basis. Narwhal wasn’t a consistent blend”

Yes I collect cigars. I hoard, age and smoke them just like a lot of others on here. Pricing is fair, everything is only going to continue to go up, I don’t see that changing unfortunately.

@deadman said:

@Patrickbrick said:
    I find it funny that Cam fills us in on all the weird **** that’s coming out, but fails to mention the Craft that is landing in stores as we speak.

Couple places I checked last week already had them listed as sold out.

This is exactly why I have missed out on them year after year after year, always have been sold-out everywhere.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Frank, I think you will qualify for the $1000 minimum in 12 months to be able to buy these. Now this is what I would consider somewhat of a rare release! Craft2021...2000ish boxes...no lol

edited August 2021

@TX98Z28 said:

Frank, I think you will qualify for the $1000 minimum in 12 months to be able to buy these. Now this is what I would consider somewhat of a rare release! Craft2021...2000ish boxes...no lol

Turned his minimalist post against him, nice lol

Too new to experience any release of Craft, but I read in years previous it was just 10 stores to receive boxes. 2021, many more RC accounts got em.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:

Too many Gurkhas in the daily deal for me, but @rsherman24 might qualify....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Non-production size

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard someone say that release crashed a website.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I heard someone say that release crashed a website.

Fixed it and reloaded remaining stock ( I think it was only 20 bundles)

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have to want that espresso cup pretty bad.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lousy looking espresso cup.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@Cam_91 said:
    Reminder for tomorrow

Live now

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Reminder for tomorrow

Live now

Stop! I don't have room!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still available. After tax and shipping, only $133.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis