Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coronas also doing T110 preorder

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

I wonder if ccom is doing T110 preorders

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

Surrogates cracker crumbs are back in at Fox.

-- Winston Churchill

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/e-p-carrillo-adding-lonsdale-to-la-historia

Just got back from a camping trip today and saw these on the web. Can't wait to try a few of these in this slimmer size.

• RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure if they’re the same blend as 2019...but those were a little sweet for me.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

@Rdp77 said:

Not sure if they’re the same blend as 2019...but those were a little sweet for me.

Saka is well known for his sweet tipped cigars!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

I love the dondurma and they are not sweet tipped.

-- Winston Churchill

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/new-laranja-line-coming-from-espinosa

Yes sir. I'll be trying these in the corona gorda.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yawp! I’ll be looking out for those.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes please.

"The Laranja Reserva Azulejo is made in Nicaragua by A.J. Fernandez at his San Lotano factory in Ocotál, and is composed of a dark Ecuador Sumatra wrapper, Brazilian Arapiraca binder and Nicaraguan filler from various growing regions."

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ashton-expanding-la-aroma-de-cuba-line

Need this new LADC blend too!

Award-winning father-and-son cigar-makers José ‘Pepin’ and Jaime Garcia blend a masterful Nicaraguan Puro from the finest premium tobaccos grown on prized family estates in Estelí, Jalapa, and Namanji.

Pasión boasts a stunning Shade Grown wrapper from the celebrated fields of Namanji, where tobacco plants thrive in a unique microclimate 18 miles east of Estelí. The Garcias recognized the region’s untapped potential more than a decade ago. Warm days, cool nights, and fertile black soils produce tobaccos of exceptional flavor, quality, and aroma. Today, over one-third of the private 300-acre estate is dedicated to Shade Grown wrapper on plots shielded from direct sunlight and nourished by the basin’s snaking river.

Every leaf of wrapper, binder, and filler harvested for Pasión undergoes a meticulous Triple Fermentation with respect to traditional methods. Profound notes of smoked cashew, leather, cedar, and molasses layer the palate with an extravagant spice and a medium to full-bodied finish. Savor a shining specimen of Garcia family terroir guided by an unwavering dedication to growing, aging, and blending the finest tobaccos in the world.

PRODUCT DETAILS
    Strength: Medium-FullCountry: NicaraguaWrapper: Nicaraguan
    TASTING NOTES
    Smoked cashew, leather, nougat, molasses, cedar, spice.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thought some of you might be interested in this

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Saw on Halfwheel where Padron is going to be making some 60rg cigars. Never had a bad Padron, but I'll pass on the 60's, some of y'all may be into them though, so, they're coming.

I can see it if they blend it correctly and keep the length on the short side.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder how much of the price is for the box. ^

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

I meant how much of the price is for the box itself, lol.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

These look so damn good!

We should schedule a Vegas Herf at the same time as this show in the future.

Are these Event Only? If not can anyone please PM me a source if there are any left, those are beautiful!!!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.