Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

TNT & C4 are up at the usual spots

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Next month, All Saints Cigars will show off new versions of its two existing lines—Dedicación and St. Francis—each with a new wrapper option.

All Saints’ first line, Dedicación, will now be offered with an Ecuadorian habano wrapper in addition to the original blend which uses a Mexican San Andrés wrapper. Underneath, the binder and fillers remain the same as the original line: all Nicaraguan.

It will also be offered in the same four sizes that the original Dedicación debuted in:

All Saints Dedicación Habano Berkey (5 1/2 x 50)
    All Saints Dedicación Habano Commandant (6 1/2 x 52)
    All Saints Dedicación Habano Huge (6 x 60)
    All Saints Dedicación Habano Coach (7 x 48)
    The company’s brand new St. Francis line, which was announced last month, will also be getting a second wrapper option in the form of a Colorado shade Ecuadorian habano wrapper. It too will keep the same binder and filler as the original St. Francis—which is also all Nicaraguan tobacco—though the company says the fillers are tweaked.

Like the new Dedicación, the new St. Francis will be offered in the same four sizes:

All Saints St. Francis Colorado Robusto (5 1/2 x 50)
    All Saints St. Francis Colorado Toro (6 1/2 x 52)
    All Saints St. Francis Colorado Huge (6 x 60)
    All Saints St. Francis Colorado Churchill (7 x 48)
    Both the Dedicación and St. Francis lines are produced at Tabacalera Villa Cuba S.A. (TAVICUSA) in Estelí, Nicaragua. Pricing for both lines is described as between $9-11 per cigar.

All Saints says both new cigars should be on shelves around Nov. 1, but they will be shown off at next month’s 2021 PCA Convention & Trade Show.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had the Latitude Zero since it’s been re-released?

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

@Rdp77 said:

I haven’t but I remember the old ones are pretty good, and not too expensive, of Disla’s sticks, I have been hitting the dapper more frequently

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

@Rdp77 said:

I haven’t but I remember the old ones are pretty good, and not too expensive, of Disla’s sticks, I have been hitting the dapper more frequently

Yeah, I remember them being a pretty good smoke before..especially for the money. Everything I’ve read says it is the same blend just aged longer. Why sit on it if that’s the case...it’s been what? Ten years? I’m skeptical...but ordered a box anyway lol

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

If you go to the sister site and click on their summer sale banner and scroll to the bottom of the first page there are some there. It appears that they are new from what I remember about the old ones and all the reviews are newer.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Rdp77 said:

If you go to the sister site and click on their summer sale banner and scroll to the bottom of the first page there are some there. It appears that they are new from what I remember about the old ones and all the reviews are newer.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

I hope you got some because

I told you 10 AM est.....

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RobbyCruz said:
    Firecrackers are live!

Was that $140 for a box of 10 or 20?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RobbyCruz said:
    I hope you got some because

I told you 10 AM est.....

And if you have enough points they will pull the very very very last box they have out of the back room

Or you can wait for small batch to put them out tomorrow afternoon at 5:30 p.m.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

LIVE: Anonymous by AJ Fernandez

Cigar Jesus

CIGAR NEWS: EL ARTISTA BUFFALO TEN CONNECTICUT ANNOUNCED

(TAMBORIL, DO) – El Artista Cigars announces the launch of a new line extension of the wildly popular Buffalo TEN series. “This flagship product line has performed so well,” says Radhames ‘Ram’ Rodriguez, President of El Artista Cigars, “we just had to bring out one more blend, this time in a Connecticut grown in our farms in Ecuador.”

With a suggested retail price of $5.00 per cigar, the new blend complements the original Maduro and last year’s release Natural, “Buffalo TEN truly demonstrates the strengths of El Artista,” says Kevin Newman, Director of Sales & Marketing, “the factory team worked with us to source some of the best tobaccos available and integrate a few factory-exclusives for a phenomenal blend at an incredible price”.

Buffalo TEN Connecticut is available in one size, a soft box pressed 6×50 Toro, and El Artista offers it in two retail packages, as an attractive 5-Pack ($22.50 MSRP) in a wooden retail shelf display that holds five 5-packs or as a single-stick purchase ($5.00 MSRP) from a 40-ct retail bundle tray. “Over the last two years Retailers have embraced Buffalo TEN in terms of packaging options and a great price point; Consumers the world over have told us to keep making more and we feel the Connecticut continues the theme of quality and value both consumers and the brick & mortar retailer have come to know and love,” states Ram.

Buffalo TEN Connecticut is a complex blend composed of five different tobaccos from across Central & South America and The Caribbean. Buffalo TEN Connecticut features a smooth and sweet Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper from El Artista’s own farms and a rich Cameroon binder. The filler blend is sourced from Nicaragua, and the company’s own farms in the Dominican Republic.

Buffalo TEN Connecticut first went on sale in Norway distributed by Nordic Cigars at the beginning of June and will be available for sale to retailers in North America at the 88th Annual PCA Trade Show in Las Vegas starting July 10, 2021 and will ship to retailers the first week of August.

edited June 2021

LCA JULY - Room 101 Murder Hornet

LCA's pick for July is Murder Hornet by Room 101 and it's an LCA Exclusive thanks to Matt Booth! Murder Hornet is a very special release and is old school Room 101 blending at its best. You'll definitely enjoy this refined and smooth smoke if you were a fan of Boofy's blends when he first entered the cigar scene in 2009. Best of all, the sting on these Murder Hornets won't kill you.

Murder Hornet Corona
    Packaging: Single Cigar
    Price: $10.00 USD

https://youtu.be/elmj9ifj2m8

Post edited by Cam_91 on
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

LCA's pick for July is Murder Hornet by Room 101 and it's an LCA Exclusive thanks to Matt Booth! Murder Hornet is a very special release and is old school Room 101 blending at its best. You'll definitely enjoy this refined and smooth smoke if you were a fan of Boofy's blends when he first entered the cigar scene in 2009. Best of all, the sting on these Murder Hornets won't kill you.

Murder Hornet Corona

**** Matt booth! My personal feelings, I am not posting this under direst. Over priced, underperforming crap. Again this is just my opinion.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

@Patrickbrick said:

@Cam_91 said:

Murder Hornet Corona

**** Matt booth! My personal feelings, I am not posting this under direst. Over priced, underperforming crap. Again this is just my opinion.

Chief cool arrow was legit

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kyle Jason shared a link.
    Admin

· 6h ·
    PCA is next week, and the release of Chinchalle as well!
    Chinchalle
    https://player.vimeo.com/video/569354530

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

The box for the Chief Cool Arrow is fantastic, but the cigars, for me, were just Meh. Everyone I bombed them out to liked them, IIRC.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

T110 at Smoke Inn and James Brown just said something is coming out within the hour

Box split anyone?

Habano 1,000 boxes
    Reserva & Capa 2,400 boxes