Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ccom is more than welcome to post their own 25% off coupon. They don't. JRs sells Black label, ccom dont.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Should we stop posting cigars we smoke that ccom doesn't sell too? Cause technically it's a promotion to buy elsewhere.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, we should refrain from posting other site's discounts on the open forum here.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Thats my disagree^^^

-- Winston Churchill

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe we should ask @TheCigarChick if she knows who's monitoring and/or if anybody gives a rat's ass. Of course, Lindsay may be reticent to go on the record as there could be some ramifications for her if she says, "Nah, let 'er rip. Post whatever you want."

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t think we need to make huge deal, I agree it’s not in ccoms best interest to let us ruffians post other sites deals. I am incredibly grateful that this site has allowed us as a forum and community to have this platform to enjoy this pastime together. I will punitively bomb @Cam_91 for highlighting this faux pas. Btw… I need some nachos. We can regulate ourselves.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do pride myself on being an instigator, more fun for me. Anyway, here’s more info on the new BLTC release

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • GrawlsGrawls Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone heard anything about the Fuente/Padron collaboration? Still coming out this summer?

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick said:
    The CCOM Forum was never established as a means of making money: it exists because folks like yourselves love cigars and the cigar lifestyle. I don't have to tell you all that this thing we love is always under scrutiny by the government in terms of taxation, age restrictions, raw materials restrictions, and where you're able to consume, so having a place like this forum is really nice because it's free of all that BS.

Taking my job out of the equation, I am just like all of you: I'm a consumer. Given the sheer number of brands and blends out there, there's no way one site can carry them all; in addition, it's usually poor business practice just to bring something in that doesn't make you money. :D To be transparent, I shop CCOM's competitors at times because they may have something I want but we don't sell. (I also shop at various B&Ms whenever possible because there are lots of "little guys" out there who provide a great shopping experience, and who I believe deserve the business for a plethora of reasons.)

Would I ever walk into someone's store and tell them I can get what they sell cheaper somewhere else? No. For me that's just in poor taste because there are least a few reasons why Shop A could have different prices than Shop B. When it comes to larger e-comm cigar retailers, there are rules and protocols to follow when providing special discounts and coupons to our customers which are often at the mercy of the manufacturers. While I completely understand that many of you are plugged into a variety of different cigar sites, I would appreciate the courtesy of not posting those other sites' specials. Essentially that kind of content is for places like Reddit or Coupon Cabin or RetailMeNot, and not really appropriate for a forum such as this one.

Maybe you can sweeten the deal with a site-wide 25 percent off coupon to cancel the JR deal?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    I do pride myself on being an instigator, more fun for me. Anyway, here’s more info on the new BLTC release

These are a great release year after year. My guess is they are already sold out..

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh snap. There is a new Stallone Sumatra cigar.

Ponies.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:
    Oh snap. There is a new Stallone Sumatra cigar.

Ponies.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@NorCalR1 said:

@Cam_91 said:

These are a great release year after year. My guess is they are already sold out..

** Update confirmed sold out**

They keep teasing this..

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

The regular ones, or the **** up ones?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

@Patrickbrick said:
    The regular ones, or the **** up ones?

Forty Eight and Thirty Eight Fathoms

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@Cam_91 said:

I’d be surprised if they aren’t.

@Usaf06 said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@Cam_91 said:

** Update confirmed sold out**

Got mine but not from ccom so not gonna post em

Got mine as well. I figured most knew where to obtain if they wanted them.