Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    @Cam_91 will find them

Or Pablo

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    Not sure where to put this, but I'm having a hard time finding AF Anejos this year. I believe there has been a significant shortage of broadleaf this year but didn't think it would affect this batch. Anyways, any idea where would have a decent stock? Already looked here and nothing yet.

cigarbasement has them in singles. The site sucks, so manually enter quantity instead of hitting the buttons

edited December 2021

@Cam_91 said:

@TheKraken said:
    Not sure where to put this, but I'm having a hard time finding AF Anejos this year. I believe there has been a significant shortage of broadleaf this year but didn't think it would affect this batch. Anyways, any idea where would have a decent stock? Already looked here and nothing yet.

cigarbasement has them in singles. The site sucks, so manually enter quantity instead of hitting the buttons

box of #55 on Highlands for 335. Cigarcountry has multiple boxes for MSRP. Are you looking for a specific vitola?

• VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken PM incoming.

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome thanks Rusty and Cam!

Ideally looking for the #60

@TheKraken said:
    Awesome thanks Rusty and Cam!

Ideally looking for the #60

Great size, yeah cigar country has it for retail

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

My lounge had three vitolas (forgot the no's.) Churchills, Sharks, and I think some kind of belicoso. I don't know if there's more stock but saw several boxes of the Churchills. I could go snap 'em up if y'all want some.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am asking our cigar concierge as well

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

I'm engaged in this search daily, no luck yet. B&M owner tells me "maybe the holidays"... these ARE the holidays.
    :(

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    My lounge had three vitolas (forgot the no's.) Churchills, Sharks, and I think some kind of belicoso. I don't know if there's more stock but saw several boxes of the Churchills. I could go snap 'em up if y'all want some.

Appreciate it Peter! I'm all set for now

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@Hobbes86 says:
    I just wanted to acknowledge how freakin' generous so many of you are around here. I know @peter4jc isn't the only one to make such an offer or to go out of his way for someone else on this forum. It is just awesome to see, well done men, well done.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    I prefer to see it from the perspective of enabling, and not so much the generous goodwill part

@Hobbes86 says:
    Enabling others to better enjoy their lives, right? :)

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:

@Cam_91 said:
    I prefer to see it from the perspective of enabling, and not so much the generous goodwill part

@Hobbes86 says:
    Enabling others to better enjoy their lives, right? :)

Something like that lol

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

A festive farmer Bill is on the way

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@Usaf06 said:
    A festive farmer Bill is on the way

You s.o.b., count me in

Can we purchase the Santa hat? I’ll send one to @peter4jc

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

psssshhhhhhhhh........

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Can we purchase the Santa hat? I’ll send one to @peter4jc

Says available in limited quantities

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Does anyone know what these are?

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Does anyone know what these are?

Looks like cigars

Illusione cigars to be Precise

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    In case you missed the release they are still available
    https://ovejanegracigars.com/collections/frontpage/products/copy-of-blk-box-gift-box-3-0

Oh so sweet you guys need to make sure to tell my wife I need that

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pm sent

• VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

I need that….. but the wife ain’t gonna buy that…..