Options

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try JR

@TheKraken said:
    ^Done?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well hell.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    I’m officially done with Espinosa, suppose it could have been worse. Just happy it’s not a company I truly love.
    https://halfwheel.com/guy-fieri-teaming-up-with-espinosa-cigars-for-knuckle-sandwich-cigars/403469/

And this…. This is what you choose to leave a cigar company over?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

Patrick and Guy have a thing. A whole thing.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

He's the @Michael_walk of the food network!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    Guy might be the smartest food expert on the planet. Like THEE smartest. Amazingly smart, good looking, down to earth guy. Expert on everything cars, home improvement, cigars, hockey rinks…. You name it!

@Patrickbrick

Oh snap, I thought he was being serious (albeit strange) until the hockey rinks came out . This has gotta be deep.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leave my local guy alone. Money’s on him drinking you under the table

• Options

@Patrickbrick My bad, I always assumed he was wasted at sporting events because he was so red. Odds are he’s just sunburnt all the time.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't smoke Espinosa anyway. :-)

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

If anyone knows where to get these, I mean if anyone knows when they come out on ccom, please let me know. I missed the first wave.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

If anyone knows where to get these, I mean if anyone knows when they come out on ccom, please let me know. I missed the first wave.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

New Warped Nicotina looks interesting

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep those were exactly the words i was thinking when i saw this! Last years were great

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 19 is even better.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

@Usaf06 said:
    Intergalactic is up at JRs. Code Jan25 gets 25% off

You’re the man Nick!

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thxs nick :*

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tat Cohete preorder up at Cigar king