Home General Discussion
Options

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

Winston Churchill Limited Edition 2022 are up at sb.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

King has them as well

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fox just posted up reapers

• Options

@Cam_91 said:
    Fox just posted up reapers

Awe it’s a “kit”. Lame

• Options

Good 5pk deals over at that “page”.
    Some Dunbarton, foundation, crowned heads, and other good stuff. The new world cameroon are on there @Yakster .
    With price posted once you put item in cart a 30% off coupon is automatically applied.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

@Rdp77 you almost got me
    Edit: good deal though

• Options

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't worry they will find more next week and fire someone because of it. This was an actual email sent by them once. They seriously said that they found a bunch of some crazy low production cigar and fired the person responsible for the inventory mess up. So seriously this time we mean this is the last of these buy them now!!!!! cant make this **** up.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

They should make one called FOMO

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

Hell I’ve almost smoked that many in the last few months

• Options

Fu Manchu on SI

• Options

Anyone tried one of these?

CAO Arcana Firewalker
    Firewalker refers to the process of using volcanic soil to ferment the filler tobacco used for this blend! The chicangre method calls for tobacco to be placed into pilónes like usual, but then buried for 2 months in volcanic soil for the first fermentation. Only 5,000 boxes were released

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds interesting, Edward.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Anyone tried one of these?

CAO Arcana Firewalker
    Firewalker refers to the process of using volcanic soil to ferment the filler tobacco used for this blend! The chicangre method calls for tobacco to be placed into pilónes like usual, but then buried for 2 months in volcanic soil for the first fermentation. Only 5,000 boxes were released

These mortal coil was the first in the arcana series. Since it is a similar fermentation process to the Amazon basin series that’s how I would describe that one. I’ll probably pick up some of them eventually.

• Options

Thanks, Nick. I just ordered a 5er to check it out.

• Options

Viaje moab, foab, Bo bob etc.. all on franks favorite Ezra site, just now.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frank always says they age them at the factory....I guess Saka does anyway.
    Barba Amarilla Objetos Perdidos

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now y'all have me curious.

In case any blenders / manufacturers read this: want to turn me off as a customer? Brag about your "monster gordo blah blah blend".

Nearly every time I smoke anything > 52 rg I'm thinking "I wonder if the make this in a decent size? This giant is a PITA to try and get a decent smoke out of. What a waste of good tobacco."

Rant over.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain