Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

New green go is up at the federation.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried to do some business once before with Marvin Chang. Never received a response in any form even after John Huber put me in touch with him.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

well damn.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

@Rdp77 said:
    I tried to do some business once before with Marvin Chang. Never received a response in any form even after John Huber put me in touch with him.

Email him at

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

@Usaf06 said:

@Rdp77 said:

Email him at

I did…several times. Wanted to purchase the HGK-76. Like I said, never got any response.

• Options

May have sold out, who knows. I've only dealt with him once and he got back to me a couple days after I emailed him.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options

I already got an email back so he is responding

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh snap. I should have waited on those Micallef As.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Oh snap. I should have waited on those Micallef As.

I have not had a Micallef that wasn’t awesome. I think you did good on those.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, the one that I had was awesome... but I love the last Hyena release too...

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

My goodness, I need to up my cigar game again. I've never even seen or heard of these new smokes.

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@danielzreyes said:
    My goodness, I need to up my cigar game again. I've never even seen or heard of these new smokes.

Happens to me all the time, which is why I follow this thread. I can tell you that those Hyenas are good, though.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@danielzreyes said:

Happens to me all the time, which is why I follow this thread. I can tell you that those Hyenas are good, though.

Yeah, all I've been smoking are my old and dusty cigars from my stash. I need to go check out my local B & M. It's been years since I've been there.

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beat me to it

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where do you do that sherm

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Where do you do that sherm

Definitely NOT Smoke Inn

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't think so