Music Playlists

13»

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@Yakster said:

@EgoBoundary said:
    My buddy mixed this up, I can’t stop listening to it. Not even my style , jazz/techno/r and b?

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/QU2fN5QMD1KqXZJV8

I like this but I keep accidentally starting it over when I want to pause it.

Not Techno but still an interesting mashup

I would say Trip-Hop. Look at Trip-Hop’s use of Turntablism and remixing existing vocal tracks to create “new” vocal tracks.

• Options

Reminds me of Knifeparty or Soulji

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

Just saw Knifeparty 2 weeks ago in Vegas

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

@NorCalR1 said:

@Vision said:

Fire! I love electronic music. More of the jazzy down beat stuff off late but still listen to Valentino Kahn, Justice, Le Castle Vania, Bassnectar, ETC. I still love DJ Shadow, DJ Krush, Daft Punk ETC for easier listening.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@Vision said:

Fire! I love electronic music. More of the jazzy down beat stuff off late but still listen to Valentino Kahn, Justice, Le Castle Vania, Bassnectar, ETC. I still love DJ Shadow, DJ Krush, Daft Punk ETC for easier listening.

I enjoy everything from
    Kaskade to Excision and everything in between.

Photo from EDC two weeks back.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

Guilhem Desq - Visions (Album)
    The dude plays an electronic hurdy-gurdy. He says there are no instruments on the album except his hurdy-gurdy, but it's hard to believe. Very impressive stuff.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

I stumbled onto "Electro Swing" this morning. It's exactly what it sounds like.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

Ninja Tracks Radio
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1E4Bexht2aKuML?si=102d263f88cf4180
    It's great background music for getting work done. Very similar to cinematic soundtracks in sound.