Home General Discussion
Options

New vHerf (Zoom)

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is everyone?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

On for a bit

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone on right now? Going to hop in

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,127 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be on in about 10 minutes. Will be grading papers, Vherf, and watching the knights all at the same time

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    I'll be on in about 10 minutes. Will be grading papers, Vherf, and watching the knights all at the same time

Nice. Waiting for my laptop to charge up

• Options

Stupid phone dies quick in the cold. Thanks for jumping on with me Bryson! Good talking with you!

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,751 ✭✭✭✭✭

You might consider throwing out that stupid phone and getting one of these newfangled smartphones instead.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

I smoke outside near an outlet. I actually went so far as to install a light fixture with outlets near where I smoke, installed a light sensor bulb in it and unscrewed it because I don't want to draw moths so it's just an outlet right now.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

On with Glenn, @MrShrek.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

On

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

Jumpin on now to watch some hockey

• Options

Hope your smoke was better than your hockey 🥺🥺🥺

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is everyone? Just lit up watching the hawks suck.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

On for an afternoon stick

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

On for about the next hour

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ll be on later. 2 hours or so

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

On till they break something..

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

On for a while

• Options

On for a while

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    On for a while

I’m on

• Options
    edited February 2021

Off

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

On in a few

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

On for a 30 minute smoke

• Options

• Options

On w/ Sherm

• Options
    RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

On with my reflection

• Options

I'll be on in a while.

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭✭✭