Home General Discussion
Options

New vHerf (Zoom)

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,127 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lotto Time

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,751 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait! I'll be right on.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sherm and I are on.

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone on? Finally found some time before 9p

• Options

Yes. Get your ass over here

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

I’ve got 10 min 🤙🏽

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

I’ll be on soon

• Options

I'll be on soon too to watch my knights play your queens @Significant3 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

Kings getting SMACKED

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

Until I freeze....

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

Call me when the K Nights have two Stanley Cups.

• Options

No, I will call you NOW.

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    No, I will call you NOW.

• Options

• Options

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m waiting for someone to join....

• Options
  • Options

Score board as of right now:
    Kings 2
    Knights 0

• Options

Scoreboard from last night

• Options

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Scoreboard from last night

Okay Frank I’ll let you have the last word but I’ll still take 2 Stanley Cups with a few lousy following seasons.

• Options

I thought you said you were going to let me have the last word @Significant3. I'll take zero lousy seasons in history and this 😁

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

On with Sherm

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.