Home General Discussion
Options

New vHerf (Zoom)

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

On for thirty
    Out

Post edited by d_blades on

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damnit I forgot

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

On with @RobbyCruz

• Options

Haven't seen @raidermike in a while...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

A mindfully selected 5'er for @VegasFrank ....

Things are about to get interesting...

• Options

@raidermike said:

@VegasFrank said:

Don't ship them yet, but would I get the tin, too?

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@raidermike said:

@VegasFrank said:

Don't ship them yet, but would I get the tin, too?

Level 3 dry beg?

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

Nobody wants to play today?

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Nobody wants to play today?

I had one all lined up….. then rain……. 😔

• Options

Friday the 13th Part 2 with the family for family night.

• Options

• Options

My phone overheated and died. Hope you like it @CommanderDuke1_

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    My phone overheated and died. Hope you like it @CommanderDuke1_

Yes I did

• Options

On with a pipe, waiting for a pizza delivery which should come in about an hour.

• Options

• Options

• Options
    RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Sorry I had to run, work problem, if you want to smoke l'll be on for a bit.

• Options

Sorry brother too hot. Phone can't take it

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

On & basking in the warmth of the summer solstice

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options

In an hour I’ll be on

• Options

• Options

Sweet. Lemme see if I can find a cooler pack and an extension cord...