Home General Discussion
Options

New vHerf (Zoom)

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options

Dead here so I jumped on the PSD vHerf. for a bit.

• Options

• Options

Rusty and Robert…. Battery died. Thanks for the convo

• Options

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

A couple weeks ago some of us were on the herf and the subject of older Liga Privadas got brought up. Today I smoked a tabernacle corona from a buddy. The whole time I kept saying to myself “I’ve smoked this before “. Am I crazy in finding these extremely similar to the #9s of old????

• Options
    edited July 2021

I don't know if you're crazy, Rusty, that's an interesting thought, especially considering that the founder of Foundation Cigar, Nicholas Melillo, served at Drew Estate as vp of international operations focusing on overseeing the company’s cigar production from tobacco procurement, production and blending.

• Options

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank Happy wife, happy life brah

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    BrokegunnerBrokegunner Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm on the vHerf right now on zoom and there are plenty of available seats in here (I'm the only one on)

"Not all heroes eat crepes"

• Options
    edited July 2021

Not many morning vHerfs, though there's been an effort lately to start this up on the weekends. Time zones make this a challenge. I'd join you but I have meetings and reports to work on.

Here's the Zoom stats for June and July, usage peaks on weekends. I couldn't find a way to report on peak hours. I think the participants is just the number of sign-ins, not unique people based on the high numbers I'm seeing. Getting 12 people on at a time is a good night. The duration also seems to be the sum of the duration of all participants because I don't see how we could have 32 hours of usage on a single 24 hour day otherwise.

June

July

The Zoom subscription is self-funded by donations from CCOM forum members.

Post edited by Yakster on
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brokegunner said:
    I'm on the vHerf right now on zoom and there are plenty of available seats in here (I'm the only one on)

I don't smoke 'til after lunch (mainly because I'm a wuss and I don't get up in time to do anything besides coffee before noon) but there are enough morning smokers around that (my guess) you should be able to round a few up if you keep getting on Vherf and inviting them. If I get up earlier and see you're on, I'll pop in to say hi and meet you even if I'm not smoking.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Aiming to get on the vHerf in just a few minutes. Just wrapping up work and could use a before dinner smoke.

• Options

• Options

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully you're on in 20 minutes when I log in!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Hopefully you're on in 20 minutes when I log in!

Sorry bro. In the house now

• Options

• Options

I have to take my dogs for a walk, but I am planning to try getting on at 8PM Pacific time and see if anyone is on.

• Options

I'll be on

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Good meeting you on the vherf last night, @Brokegunner Brian!

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is everyone?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Good meeting you on the vherf last night, @Brokegunner Brian!

Likewise, I enjoyed it and it was great meeting everyone. I'll be on again.

• Options

Anyone jumping in tonight?