Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

CONTEST - I Smoked a Good Cigar From...

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, that is one that I actually sent to you!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^@deadman if you find any available, please let me know. Thanks

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:

They are available at the same place they have always been sold. Have to order from germany.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

@Guitarded said:

@Usaf06 is right. He posted a link a few years ago. Go to Dalay’s site and they end up at about $49 for a fiver of the robusto. I still have 3 now I’m gonna have to smoke one in the morning.

https://us.dalayzigarren.de/shop/nicaragua/romacraft/wunderlust/wunderlust-robusto-by-roma-craft/

The last time I ordered the shipping was actually pretty fast considering they crossed an ocean.

Post edited by deadman on
  • Options

@rsherman24 said:

Some KBV Burlier Morning from @Stubble and some Alley Cat blend from @peter4jc at the home office

2 computers, working twice as hard at home. 😂

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pure company man, lol. 1 work and 1 personal.

• Options

@rsherman24 said:
    Pure company man, lol. 1 work and 1 personal.

Getting to smoke helps, I’m sure. They told me if I wasn’t on short term I would still have to come in and work on projects.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I split a box of these with David @NorCalR1 Which I think counts for this contest! Come on Calvin! I wouldn't have bought them on my own!

I don't believe this counts, partly because you absolutely would have bought them on your own (they're very good).

• Options

Untrue. I didn't know the deal existed until David showed me. He found the deal. We'll just go ahead and count this one for David.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

BOGUS

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Lol ^. By the way I figured out how to prove this. As you can see from exhibit a below, David clearly initiated this contact which led to the purchase in question:

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hear what you’re saying, but I’d say like 25% of my purchases at a minimum were made once I heard from someone about where the deal is. That isn’t the point of this contest, it’s to smoke cigars other people gave you.

• Options

@peter4jc said:
    Both @Usaf06 and @Stubble should get a vote for this since it came out of the box they sent for my birthday a couple of years ago.

Right, @VegasFrank?

And David. You know just in case.