Home General Discussion

Cigar Tour

2»

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good question. Maybe the dog is peeing on it?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Why is that rocket tipping over?

Because it's @VegasFrank s rocket

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is he off his rocket?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have been for years

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

pipe finally arrived, too, pics in pipe thread

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

USPS does it again. Package supposedly left Memphis Sunday night, should have been on my doorstep Monday night.

It's Tuesday.

No package.

Tracking claims it's "on its way to its destination", or words to that effect.

I wonder where they think that is?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Another day gone by, and my package is still out on patrol. Sigh...

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

UPS has been the worst for me lately. Every day I get another email that the packages I'm expecting have been rescheduled to be delivered another day. I feel like they have a shortage of home delivery drivers right now. Just got 10 # of green coffee delivered from Oakland to San Jose and it only took eight days to go less than 50 miles and the box was beat up badly. I am hoping the cigars come through OK.

I'm going to switch to delivery by USPS when I can now.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    edited August 2020

:o Tracking shows "Out for delivery", now all that remains is to see if they deliver it here, or elsewhere.
    Also, will it be intact?
    Did the night shift play soccer with it?
    The anticipation!
    The mystery!

Success! See pic's in pipe section.