2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

They have ruined it for me, fvck the libtards

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

Politicians and terrorists only win if you let them. I'm watching sports, and I won't be afraid.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not only will I continue to watch, when our national anthem is played (if they allow it),I will stand with my hand over my heart as I have done for decades!

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

So doesn't look like we'll have enough people to run the contest that I was envisioning. That said, I'd still like to do weekly head to head Pick Ems for whoever is interested.

Use this thread of you're interested. I'd suggest 5 sticks each in the pot, but if opponents want more or less, go for it. Just post it on here, so we can all keep track.

I challenge you! 5 sticks on the table for me.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    So doesn't look like we'll have enough people to run the contest that I was envisioning. That said, I'd still like to do weekly head to head Pick Ems for whoever is interested.

Use this thread of you're interested. I'd suggest 5 sticks each in the pot, but if opponents want more or less, go for it. Just post it on here, so we can all keep track.

This isn't how to do this lol. If I was a jerk I could just take your picks and pick the one that's the biggest upset (such as that Miami pick) and change only that one. You should challenge someone but wait until kickoff to reveal who you picked. I think I'm going to sit this out though, only because I work every Sunday so it takes the fun out if I can't watch the games.

• Options

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@TheKraken said:

This isn't how to do this lol. If I was a jerk I could just take your picks and pick the one that's the biggest upset (such as that Miami pick) and change only that one. You should challenge someone but wait until kickoff to reveal who you picked. I think I'm going to sit this out though, only because I work every Sunday so it takes the fun out if I can't watch the games.

Just trying to get people to engage, thought an easy W for someone get at least one person on the line. That sucks man, I've done weekend shifts before, does destroy football. I've gotten NFL GamePass and have thought it's worth it, especially because the teams I like are out-of-market in most places I've lived

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

You could set up a pickem on CBS where you pick winners and rank 1-17 or whatever. Whoever wants to submit picks is in for the week. Low score sends a fiver to winner?

• Options

@rsherman24 said:
    You could set up a pickem on CBS where you pick winners and rank 1-17 or whatever. Whoever wants to submit picks is in for the week. Low score sends a fiver to winner?

much better idea

• Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just saw thus thread. I’d be interested in playing.

• Options

ok who's up for week 3 head to head?