Home Non Cigar Related

pelosi is a pig

2»

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@0patience said:
    I didn't realize there were prerequisites for being in a cigar group and that the cigars you smoke make a difference.
    Seriously?

I don't think that your words taste as good in my mouth as you think they do, so maybe you could stop putting them in there?

My point is that JD doesn't come here to talk about cigars and to smoke cigars and hang out with cigar guys. Cigars are at least secondary and are probably tertiary at best as a motive for hanging out here. He comes here to rail on about non-cigar topics that he finds important. Even though we have a place for that kind of thing, he catches shade from all of us largely because he simply doesn't have any manners.

Webmost has largely the same views and catches a tenth of the heat, or less, because he does actually talk cigars And he respects or gives off the appearance of respect to other forum members.

On a side note, I find it ironic that JD posts pictures and about cigars on political only forums. Again, this is nothing but a cry for attention. Today he gets it! Congratulations JD.

Don't look ↑
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank
    I call things like I see them.
    Your post came across that there were rules to follow and if you smoke less than favorable cigars, you have no say.

That is how it came across to me.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    @VegasFrank
    Your post came across that there were rules to follow and if you smoke less than favorable cigars, you have no say.

I disagree with your evaluation of his words and think you only took 1 minor sentence put of co text. But I got nothing but love for ya Tony.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@0patience said:
    @VegasFrank

I disagree with your evaluation of his words and think you only took 1 minor sentence put of co text. But I got nothing but love for ya Tony.

Then I stand corrected.
    If I misread it , then so be it.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

So........This thread went South.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

It started south

Don't look ↑
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you are well Roger

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doing ok for an old man Nick. I don't post much as I'm not very good at banter. Keep it mostly positive guys.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

disagree with what xxxxxxx

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@jd50ae said:
    disagree with what xxxxxxx

I did not click disagree. But, that dude needs to do a better job fact-checking his stuff. (At 7:13 of the video)Those 39 missing children were not "rescued" at one location. (Yes that would have been a very big story if that part of the story were true. But it ain't true.) Many people spread that false fact in a meme on social media this week and that specific fact was quickly debunked earlier this week. This guy (Zeducation) is some type of media analyst but he doesn't bother to research the actual facts of the case and today is spreading fake info, easily verifiable as false,.... because he saw it in a meme earlier this week. So as far as I'm concerned the disagree button is definitely a slam dunk for anybody who wants to tap it.

Edit: "Slam Dunk" is too much. Maybe TKO is a better term. Still a win, but not as big of a deal.

Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not touching this stinking pig.

A little dirt never hurt
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

I laughed during the video. I guess I have to share it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

piglosi's hand picked replacement for deadhead biden
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5wKA3LPSBg

Post edited by jd50ae on
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jd50ae said:
    piglosi's hand picked replacement for deadhead biden

Yeah, I like that SaltyCracker channel
    good stuff

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@VegasFrank said:

>

To top it off, I happen to be an amateur psychiatrist on the weekends,

Was this a deliberate Frankie Bergstein reference? Or just happenstance. Made me laugh, either way.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain