Hey frank

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is how yo nub a cigar. Just your fingers. Let’s see yours. @VegasFrank

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭

I only quit to give you a chance😂

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Dam man! That's commitment! You win..lol. My hands are way too big for that.

How is that^^^^even possible? Lol. Cigar ninja.

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

We should have a ccom nub contest. 50rg cigar. Who can get it nubbed down the shortest? No tools, implements, corncob holders... just bare fingers. Must hold a ruler up in the pic.

My bet is on @VegasFrank so far.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gray4lines said:
    We should have a ccom nub contest. 50rg cigar. Who can get it nubbed down the shortest? No tools, implements, corncob holders... just bare fingers. Must hold a ruler up in the pic.

Frank did this a while back. Maybe a round two

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe make it an annual event!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@Gray4lines said:

How can you hold a cigar, ruler, and camera? Lol.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank
    With your third hand, duh.

You're the nubmaster, you figure it out!

I would say when you're done, set the nub down, place a ruler and snap it. We could eyeball it probably, but having. Ruler seemed necessary for a contest.

I missed round 1. Definitely should an annual contest!

Here you go. I arbitrarily picked winners based on creativity or whatever else felt like I wanted to at the time.

https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/900698/one-year-anniversary-contest

That is perfect. And holy **** the winner was definitely impressive. Should definitely repeat this!

Both ↑

The girls also called me Leather Fingers in high school.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

All I’m saying

Vice-Grips

• Shaner9erShaner9er Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

woah....

@VegasFrank said:
    Nice try young man, but you had 20 minutes left on that thing.

Nice!

I’ve done that once. On my last draw I sucked the fire out the end straight down my throat. Didn’t enjoy the experience. So I have a cut off point.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    And Ricky @Rhamlin , let me know when you nub one down below the V

Nice, that would make a great T-shirt.

I did it about that far with a straight cut once one of my first few times on the vHerf after half a handle of whiskey.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Ok, that's ^ not bad....

This is as far as it gets for me. You folks are in a whole other league..😆