Home General Discussion

BG Meyer – Standard Issue

VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see them at B&Ms BOGO or heavily discounted. I see them online for next to nothing and wonder why?? I read reviews (I know...) and most have good things to say and well reviewed/rated. I’m thinking how bad can a Camacho produced cigar be?
For those who have smoked them.... your thoughts.....

Comments

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

The few I have smoked were excellent. Opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one and they all stink. Don't know about the discounted pricing, probably because marketing sucks and there's a large stock.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought 4 or 5 tins way back when. They burn well. Camacho stick. Very chocolatey. 2/5 strength. Not sure, I read somewhere that they're mix fill, but they didn't burn like it.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    I bought 4 or 5 tins way back when. They burn well. Camacho stick. Very chocolatey. 2/5 strength. Not sure, I read somewhere that they're mix fill, but they didn't burn like it.

All of the descriptions I’ve read state long filler But that’s not the ones that come in a tin.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

I've had at least one, a robusto I think. I don't remember much about it, but if it were bad, I'd probably remember that. If I were you, I'd do the BOGO deal at your local B&M and if you think it's worth about $2.75 a stick, there are boxes still available online with per stick prices in that range. Hell, I might get a box myself.

"What this country needs is a good $2.75 cigar."

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:
    I've had at least one, a robusto I think. I don't remember much about it, but if it were bad, I'd probably remember that. If I were you, I'd do the BOGO deal at your local B&M and if you think it's worth about $2.75 a stick, there are boxes still available online with per stick prices in that range. Hell, I might get a box myself.

"What this country needs is a good $2.75 cigar."

I might just grab a box. It’s Camacho right.....? 🤷🏻‍♂️