Home General Discussion

BG Meyer – Standard Issue

VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see them at B&Ms BOGO or heavily discounted. I see them online for next to nothing and wonder why?? I read reviews (I know...) and most have good things to say and well reviewed/rated. I’m thinking how bad can a Camacho produced cigar be?
For those who have smoked them.... your thoughts.....

Comments

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

The few I have smoked were excellent. Opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one and they all stink. Don't know about the discounted pricing, probably because marketing sucks and there's a large stock.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought 4 or 5 tins way back when. They burn well. Camacho stick. Very chocolatey. 2/5 strength. Not sure, I read somewhere that they're mix fill, but they didn't burn like it.

Don't look ↑
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    I bought 4 or 5 tins way back when. They burn well. Camacho stick. Very chocolatey. 2/5 strength. Not sure, I read somewhere that they're mix fill, but they didn't burn like it.

All of the descriptions I’ve read state long filler But that’s not the ones that come in a tin.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

I've had at least one, a robusto I think. I don't remember much about it, but if it were bad, I'd probably remember that. If I were you, I'd do the BOGO deal at your local B&M and if you think it's worth about $2.75 a stick, there are boxes still available online with per stick prices in that range. Hell, I might get a box myself.

"What this country needs is a good $2.75 cigar."

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:
    I've had at least one, a robusto I think. I don't remember much about it, but if it were bad, I'd probably remember that. If I were you, I'd do the BOGO deal at your local B&M and if you think it's worth about $2.75 a stick, there are boxes still available online with per stick prices in that range. Hell, I might get a box myself.

"What this country needs is a good $2.75 cigar."

I might just grab a box. It’s Camacho right.....? 🤷🏻‍♂️