Home Non Cigar Related

I guess it’s official

RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

«1

Comments

  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats!

  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 7,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations Ricky

  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 2,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats

    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations Ricky

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations Ricky and Anne!

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 3,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

    awesome, congratulations to you two!

  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 6,808 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice. Y'all always look so happy in the pic's.

    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

    "There is nothing so in need of reforming as another person's bad habits."   Mark Twain
  • genareddoggenareddog South eastern indianaPosts: 3,368 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations! Life is good

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations, it's a great journey.

  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 5,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats!

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 north pole, alaskaPosts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats! (Don't do it..it's a trick devised by lawyers...)

    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Gray4linesGray4lines KentuckyPosts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats, Ricky!

    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations!

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats Ricky!

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • johnnyBjohnnyB UtardedPosts: 1,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Well done old boy. Congratulations

    Non Crux sed lux
  • Diver43Diver43 South FloridaPosts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations to you both

    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sweet! Congrats Ricky!

    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo IowaPosts: 2,160 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats!

  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 6,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats Ricky!
    My condolences to you Anne jk

  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 TexasPosts: 2,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations y'all!

    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Best of luck and love for you two.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • cbuckcbuck Milford, CTPosts: 6,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations Ricky!

  • 84CJ784CJ7 Augusta, GAPosts: 373 ✭✭✭✭

    Congrats! keep that fire burning

  • TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations!!!

  • webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 7,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Rocks!

    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)


  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks everyone!

  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson South CarolinaPosts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That’s great! Congrats and God bless you and your family.

Sign In or Register to comment.