Congratulations Ricky and Anne!
I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.Let's eat, GrandMa. / Let's eat GrandMa. -- Punctuation saves lives
It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.
awesome, congratulations to you two!
Nice. Y'all always look so happy in the pic's.
Congratulations! Life is good
Congratulations, it's a great journey.
Congrats! (Don't do it..it's a trick devised by lawyers...)
Party at my house for Ricky in February, whenever Ricky can. I will post dates when I get them from Ricky. Food, drinks, cigars, and good times, come one come all!
If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience
If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....
Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
Master of Yard Gars
Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
Well done old boy. Congratulations
Congratulations to you both
Sweet! Congrats Ricky!
My condolences to you Anne jk
Best of luck and love for you two.
Congrats! keep that fire burning
That’s great! Congrats and God bless you and your family.