Home General Discussion
Options

Cigars in Vegas? Best B&M? Monte Lounge in Caesars Palace?

BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wife and I are headed to Vegas next week to celebrate my 32nd birthday. Taking some sticks with me, but was wondering if there were any must B&M's in the area. The MonteCristo lounge in CP any good? Any awesome places to enjoy a stick? Haven't been to Vegas since 2012, so pretty excited!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
"...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

Comments

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

As much as Frank enjoys responding to posts like this, he has a good response already on the record about half way down the first page of this thread : https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/901057/las-vegas-and-humidor#latest

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

A couple of addendums to my half-assed review of Las Vegas shops:

Helios is the only Viaje dealer in town. They also carry a pretty fair selection of black label and some other boutique brands. But they are expensive AF.

The wynn has a really cool smoking lounge but you can't buy smokes there. Nice brown liquor selection though.

there's a davidoff lounge in the MGM but I think it's closed right now. Same with casa fuente in Caesars. I think the Monte Cristo lounge is open.

The cigar box has a great lounge but it's closed right now. They have a lot of sinistro and Jake Wyatt cigars, only place in town that I know carries those.

One of the tobacco leaf locations has closed. Thank goodness, they were ruining cigars over there. Their other lounges are open right now.

When I go to buy cigars, I still go to cigar warehouse. Their lounge is open right now. The lounge at cigar outlet is also open. If you're renting a car, don't go there during the day because the parking totally sucks, but at night you can use the bank parking lot next door.

Casa de Vegas Frank is unfortunately closed right now because of my high risk regulars or I would gladly have you over to tour the selection.

If you want to meet up while you're in town, Travis, let me know!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    edited December 2020

yeah im pretty excited... i'm betting that i'll be the first to rent this car with camo crocs on...

"...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

...and this way you can decide whether or not you want to buy one when you get back home and what color it will be.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

exactly! LMAO

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Truth? Your balcony, overlooking the fountains. Stay at The Cosmopolitan! It's worth it IMO. Second to that is renting a privately owned VBRO in the Palms towers. The hotel side sometimes locks the balconies off and has anti smoking BS policies. Some of the private ones even have Jacuzzis on the balcony!

• Options

We are staying at Caesars Palace. The original plan included Reba/Brooks & Dunn concert at CP, but it was cancelled due to covid, so we just stuck with the room there.