2»

Comments

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ was it like 17 seconds into the fight?? Lol So bad

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a limp

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

Incredible kick to regain the title, beautiful technique. First woman to win the title twice in the same division

• Options

I can't believe I missed the broadcast. Got to hunt thru YouTube & see if I can find scraps.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

Un Be Lievable

https://youtu.be/tOPplFhwIUY

Best ground game you have ever seen x 2 + girls

• Options

@webmost said:
    Un Be Lievable

https://youtu.be/tOPplFhwIUY

Best ground game you have ever seen x 2 + girls

The knees and heel kicks on the ground are craaaazy lmao They’re both sloppy at BJJ tho

• Options

Gotta like a slow ref.

• Options

Anyone watching this tonight, or need a link? Got you.

If a wager is on the line:
    Adesanya >
    Figgy >
    Edwards >

• Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭

I’ll watch the early prelims & prelims. I normally don’t get the PPV. I’m about 7 miles from the arena in Glendale and it’s 109 degrees right now. Pretty toasty outside!!

• Options

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang, I just found out today that Bellator 265 is an hour away from me tonight. I got home too late to watch the prelims and I don't have showtime. I saw one of the guys on the main card, Logan Storley, win a match at a low level mma event here as an amateur while he was still in high school.

• Options

@CharlieHeis said:
    Dang, I just found out today that Bellator 265 is an hour away from me tonight. I got home too late to watch the prelims and I don't have showtime. I saw one of the guys on the main card, Logan Storley, win a match at a low level mma event here as an amateur while he was still in high school.

Bellator has been so difficult to watch this past year or two. Paramount network was the easiest, then moved to CBS Sports Network (which I didn’t have), and now Showtime (I’m HBO all day). So I’ve been bummed I haven’t been able to watch bellator.

UFC is on today tho. Lmk if you need streams. I have ESPN+, but for anything PPV and bellator I try to find a “work around”