Home General Discussion

Introducing the new CIGAR.com Elite Advantage Loyalty Program

13»

Comments

• Two_dawgsTwo_dawgs Posts: 2

I have been a platinum member for the last year now and love it! i have picked up some great cigars and offers because of it. Thanks Cigar.com!

• MrTuvokMrTuvok Posts: 4

I've been trying for over a month to get more information on how the Platinum membership works. Last month I had over 3000 points and was told that I needed to spend another $300 Just to keep my platinum status. Today, my points have dropped to about 2700 after I have made almost $300 in purchases since then and I am getting a message that I still need to spend $300 in the next 15 days! Something's not right.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

I call bullshìt. Why haven’t you called cigar.com about it?

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrTuvok said:
    I've been trying for over a month to get more information on how the Platinum membership works. Last month I had over 3000 points and was told that I needed to spend another $300 Just to keep my platinum status. Today, my points have dropped to about 2700 after I have made almost $300 in purchases since then and I am getting a message that I still need to spend $300 in the next 15 days! Something's not right.

It's number of points in a year time period bro.

Don't look ↑
  • Forget the hype, the loyalty programs are worthless. You don’t get dedicated 1-1 support, frankly you get no support. I’ve been a Platinum member for the past year and whenever I’ve had a problem all you hear are crickets. My orders never arrive in three days or less, and my most recent order hasn’t shipped in 5 days. Who knows when or if it will ever arrive. Frankly, the time has come to look for a new supplier, I suggest you do the same.

• cbuckcbuck Milford, CTPosts: 7,364 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m enjoying mine! Most orders are here in 1-2 days! And if I need anything, Lindsay has been great! I’ll continue with Ccom for sure! @TheCigarChick

• TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Bethlehem, PAModerator Posts: 240 mod

@TheFinanceBear said:
    Forget the hype, the loyalty programs are worthless. You don’t get dedicated 1-1 support, frankly you get no support. I’ve been a Platinum member for the past year and whenever I’ve had a problem all you hear are crickets. My orders never arrive in three days or less, and my most recent order hasn’t shipped in 5 days. Who knows when or if it will ever arrive. Frankly, the time has come to look for a new supplier, I suggest you do the same.

Hi,

If you can send your name and email as it appears on your account to me at [email protected], I will have someone call you today. There are a few reasons why an order doesn't ship quickly, and I want to make sure a Supervisor addresses the issue in case there's an error on our side.

Also, please be aware that carriers are still experiencing a lot of delays due to continued staffing issues; while I certainly apologize for the inconvenience, once UPS or USPS has your parcel, there is nothing anyone can do about the speed in which it moves through their respective systems. If it makes you feel any better, I work for CIGAR.com, live 3.5mi from where all packages and print materials are mailed, and lately thanks to USPS I sometimes don't get things quickly either.

Once again, apologies that you've had a less than satisfactory experience, but I would like to help right the wrongs.

Sincerely,
    Lindsay

• TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Bethlehem, PAModerator Posts: 240 mod

@cbuck said:
    I’m enjoying mine! Most orders are here in 1-2 days! And if I need anything, Lindsay has been great! I’ll continue with Ccom for sure! @TheCigarChick

Thank you! Hope all is well with you. Next time I'm out your way headed to the tobacco fields, we should grab a smoke.

• cbuckcbuck Milford, CTPosts: 7,364 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me know when, I’ll try and work it out!