Winter must be over
Usually have my morning smoke while watching bird feed in the back yard. Today the Robin's showed up. Always a sign of spring for me.
Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
Master of Yard Gars
Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.