Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Rate Joe Biden overall as President. 10 being strongest, 1 being insanely inept

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Rate Joe Biden overall as President. 10 being strongest, 1 being insanely inept 25 votes

9-10
0%
7-8
0%
5-6
0%
3-4
4%
CalvinAndHobo 1 vote
1-2
96%
YankeeMan0patiencewebmostvariant2CharlieHeispeter4jcskydiverDgenareddogWaterNerdWylaffdirtdudeShawnOLMrsWylaffMoleRatTX98Z28deadmanGrawlsIndustMechDeadstroke174d_blades 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

One thing he's really good at is inventing new, never-heard-before words. He never sends out any mean tweets either, so that's really great too.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

Is ineptly insane not an option?

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

What happened to the VP? After she miserably failed with the border crises she has completely disappeared form view.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

@Patrickbrick said:
    What happened to the VP? After she miserably failed with the border crises she has completely disappeared form view.

Well on top of Biden being handled by others, Veep has been hidden to save face.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    1-2

Less than zero...this guys GONE! Hence why the country's going to $hit!

Post edited by TX98Z28 on
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus now France is super pissed at us too.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

The president of Brazil was refused inside dining at the UN meeting today. He had to sit outside on the sidewalk and eat pizza because he was not vaccinated.

• Options

@Patrickbrick said:
    Plus now France is super pissed at us too.

If i were our government i would be more concerned with its own citizens being pissed at them

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can we use negative numbers???
    🙄🤣🙄🤣

• Options

Marty!!! Good to see ya ol chap

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Heighdy! Been vacationing in the hospital for a bit. Home now… 👍👴🏻

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    One thing he's really good at is inventing new, never-heard-before words. He never sends out any mean tweets either, so that's really great too.

Covfeffe

Don't look ↑
  • Options

I'm not going to break up your Mutual Admiration Society shin dig by actually voting, but it seems to me like this poll is an extension of the coronavirus blow up thread from today, and Nick is lashing out a bit.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    I'm not going to break up your Mutual Admiration Society shin dig by actually voting, but it seems to me like this poll is an extension of the coronavirus blow up thread from today, and Nick is lashing out a bit.

Wrong again Francis. This has nothing to do with the vax, but with the ineptitude of the president. Arent you glad we got the orange mean tweet guy out. BTW, I already know what you would vote..... statistically speaking of course.

-- Winston Churchill

• Options

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Wrong again Francis. This has nothing to do with the vax, but with the ineptitude of the president. Arent you glad we got the orange mean tweet guy out. BTW, I already know what you would vote..... statistically speaking of course.

I'll try to answer all of these.

1. Okay, if you say so.
    2. Yes, I'm so glad. He was a danger to the country.
    3. No you don't.

You don't like my assumptions about you and so you respond with one about me. 😆 Love you brother. Carry on with your fan club....

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

Nope. He actually doesn't care for Biden. It happened the same day, mere correlation. I don't think Nick feels he has anything to lash out about. But that's just how I see it. Nick?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

I figured it would take at least an hour for Frank to post a Trump rebuttal.
    A little slower than I figured.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:

1. Okay, if you say so.
    3. No you don't.

You don't like my assumptions about you and so you respond with one about me. 😆 Love you brother. Carry on with your fan club....

Real talk, Biden is and has been the biggest threat to this country. And I know your a smart man and see that.

-- Winston Churchill

• Options

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:

1. Okay, if you say so.
    3. No you don't.

Real talk, Biden is and has been the biggest threat to this country. And I know your a smart man and see that.

Okay you drew me in. Biden hasn't been a great president, but he didn't cajole 10000 people to storm the capital while he watched in his tent laughing all the way (ha ha ha)...

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Thats not your argument right.

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

Biden is as dangerous as the two people in control of the Senate and house. Both far left, anti-American types. They are giving him his marching orders.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Okay you drew me in. Biden hasn't been a president

Fify

-- Winston Churchill

• Options

🙄

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-4

Almost all of the stuff that's being put into action by Biden is via executive order or other similar methods, and will be very easy to overturn once a new president is in office. I reserve the right to lower my score if Biden's handlers figure out how to get things passed through congress, or approved by the supreme court, so that they actually last.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been closing my eyes and praying for the best.

I voted for Trump, primarily because it only took about 30 seconds during the first debate to see that Biden was plainly in the early phase of Alzheimer's, or some similar dementia. I don't think we should vote in demented has-beens just because we hope their party will be able to control them. Especially when that party is led by the likes of AOC and Chucky Schumer.

How well is he doing? I did notice that they pre-recorded his recent address to the UN. I've seen a couple brief statements on TV where I thought "His Prevagen must be kicking in today, I wonder how long they rehearsed that?" God help us.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vote fer me. I’ll do just as bad a job without the need for expensive handlers and I’ll only take 25% of the salary. Same embarrassing image for less money!

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...