Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Rate Joe Biden overall as President. 10 being strongest, 1 being insanely inept

2»

Comments

• Options
    CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    1-2

In my humble opinion, I believe he is an ineffective leader that he quite possible has mental deficiencies. However, with that being said, I do hope that the GOP does not try to remove him from office through impeachment or other means. I think that is exactly what some of the liberals actually want. I believe they purposefully put a puppet in place, so that they could fairly easily have him removed and put their true candidate in power. They knew that Kamala could not get into power on her own.
    President Ford actually predicted this back in 1989.
    https://iowapbs.org/video/story/32848/1989-ford-interview-female-president
    If she took power, I believe it would be very bad for our country.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's funny coming from a guy who was president and not voted in.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

I prefer chevy

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    1-2

@VegasFrank said:
    That's funny coming from a guy who was president and not voted in.

I guess he may be the resident expert on back dooring himself in the position.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

He is useless. Jamb the door on these spending proposals. NO on the CR, NO on raising the debt limit, just give us a proposal to fix our spending issue. The credit card has reached its limit.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

The question is: Who's really running this shitshow?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

Pelosi and Schumer.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

This is a very critical and scary time in your history and this country could go either way. If we don't have some balance and let the Pelosi, Schumer, and Biden train plow ahead we are in some serious trouble. I was not a Trump fan (although i really liked some of his policies just hated him) and i regret not voting for him, i actually wrote in James Hetfield. I also know a lot of people who voted for Biden now regret it.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s 10 though

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    1-2

@Usaf06 said:

I lol'd

After that photo, he turned around to get his boots off the wall to wear them.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options

Niiiiiikkkkkoooooo!!!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

Don't believe him

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

I give him a 10 for lip service, saying he takes responsibility for the situation at Del Rio TX. And also a 10 for quickness,...immediately injecting a lie about "people getting strapped" (whipped) at the hands of the mounted border patrol. He was quick to get you mad about the mounted border patrol agents, and to ignore his failure at the border for which no one responsible will be punished. And everybody needs to realize this explosion of Haitian illegal immigrants wasn't an explosion. It was a slow steady drip. The border patrol warned the administration of the growing problem at Del Rio TX back in June 2121 and the border patrol offered plans to streamline the process and were denied any alternate course by the administration, who simply allowed the problem to grow. So I give him a 1 (insanely inept) for solely creating the entire situation at Del Rio.

https://youtu.be/oO7sJZS-b04

Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • Options
    1-2

@Usaf06 said:
    Niiiiiikkkkkoooooo!!!

Niiiikkkkooooo!
    Long time brother!

@dirtdude said:
    Don't believe him

never ends well if you do.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can’t say1-2 or 9-10. But what I will say is if you’re President and you’re not news worthy… how much can you be doing?

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

@Bob_Luken said:

everybody needs to realize this explosion of Haitian illegal immigrants wasn't an explosion. It was a slow steady drip. The border patrol warned the administration of the growing problem at Del Rio TX back in June 2121 and the border patrol offered plans to streamline the process and were denied any alternate course by the administration, who simply allowed the problem to grow.

@Amos_Umwhat said:

When my sister was about 3 years old, she'd cover her eyes and say "Now you can't see me." Just imagine, only 3 years old and already she was as qualified as the average bureaucrat to make policy decisions. A prodigy I tell you, amazing.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@Bob_Luken said:

everybody needs to realize this explosion of Haitian illegal immigrants wasn't an explosion. It was a slow steady drip. The border patrol warned the administration of the growing problem at Del Rio TX back in June 2121 and the border patrol offered plans to streamline the process and were denied any alternate course by the administration, who simply allowed the problem to grow.

@Amos_Umwhat said:

When my sister was about 3 years old, she'd cover her eyes and say "Now you can't see me." Just imagine, only 3 years old and already she was as qualified as the average bureaucrat to make policy decisions. A prodigy I tell you, amazing.

I think the question is how a 100,000 poor Haitians made it to South America to begin their journey. Seems like soros is at it again. That piece of shìt hates this country

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

@Vision said:
    I can’t say1-2 or 9-10. But what I will say is if you’re President and you’re not news worthy… how much can you be doing?

I don't know exactly what you mean, but I'll take a guess, and my reply is,.....

I'd rather him do nothing than suck hind **** at everything he does.

• Options
    1-2

@Usaf06 said:

I think the question is how a 100,000 poor Haitians made it to South America to begin their journey. Seems like soros is at it again. That piece of shìt hates this country world

FIFY

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

@Vision said:

I don't know exactly what you mean, but I'll take a guess, and my reply is,.....

I'd rather him do nothing than suck hind **** at everything he does.

I was saying basically ….how good a job can he be doing if there is nothing to talk about. I can’t say “ Well he is doing…..” “You know he did…..”. Nothing, literally nothing to hang a hat on in relation to what he has done for the country so far.

• Options

Rumor has it that Brandon has a new name. Poopypants is trending.

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    BlackRifle1776BlackRifle1776 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    1-2

Worst president since bush for me hes a complete joke and a puppet !!!

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2

He's good for the meme industry.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.