Comments

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think sherms took 2nd
    You got @Yakster purple bumped over 1 column

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

@Vision I think it makes a difference with certain ones. We’ve talked about it on the vherf before. Most blends are designed for a certain vitola. I think that when they shorten one of those designed that way that, like you said, it doesn’t have time to develop. On the other hand you have ones made specifically for smaller vitolas that develop well in the short smoking times.
    I think too many makers like to make different sizes but not do what is necessary to tweak the blend to fit that vitola and because of it a lot of those said vitolas suffer.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

My agree

• Options
    edited January 2022

I was also contemplating that my score could have been affected if I smoked them in a different order. I believe if I smoked yellow last that could have scored easily 1 point higher. Man this contest is fun and makes you think a little....

Edit: Context

I know we are rating them individually but, I know for me, it's tough not to compare. "If that was a 6 and I like this more then it has to be a 7" and so on.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree… It’s really subjective especially at the higher scores… lower scores could be due to poor construction or poorly designed blends … probably not in this contest because everyone is sending in solid sticks…. But high scores seem like the most variability.

But really the top scoring handful should probably get you to take a look or second look, because many of those brands are getting passed over for the ‘new hotness’…

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really enjoyed this contest.
    Thanks for sponsoring @Vision!
    I owe you my friend…

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

My disagree. You've done too much for/to me already my friend. Thank you for your generosity!

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fvckin @RobbyCruz

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Thank you @EgoBoundary my mail box need some repairs after this

Thanks for joining the contest , hope you find something you enjoy