Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Kraken Spawn Pass

TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost 1 month until my second child's due date, 8 January, so I wanted to see if there is any interest in a pass. If so, I would plan to send within a few weeks of his birth. If there's not enough folks, I'll think of something else fun to do.

Chime in if you're interested.

«13456

Comments

  • Cam_91Cam_91 San Jose / I-O-U a 5erPosts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I’m in. Holiday mail will be nuts tho

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I’m in!

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In. Congrats brother

  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 8,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations
    In as well

  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Oh hell , sure … I am in !

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In why not
    Congrats!

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

    This sounds like a good way to make room...I'm in.

    Don't look ↑
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo IowaPosts: 2,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm only in if @peter4jc is in, otherwise no. I need an excuse to go visit him.

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I’m in

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm in! Congrats, Taylor.

  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Southern CaliforniaPosts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations! I’m in 😊

    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln


  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 3,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @CalvinAndHobo said:
    I'm only in if @peter4jc is in, otherwise no. I need an excuse to go visit him.

    I'm in. @CalvinAndHobo and I can meet at @peter4jc's to hand off the pass.

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @IndustMech said:

    @CalvinAndHobo said:
    I'm only in if @peter4jc is in, otherwise no. I need an excuse to go visit him.

    I'm in. @CalvinAndHobo and I can meet at @peter4jc's to hand off the pass.

    Awesome! You young people are full of great ideas! Send it here, Taylor!

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congratulations Taylor and family.

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In please

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    If you end it out this way, it’ll give us an excuse to meet up for a cigar!

  • TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Vision said:
    If you end it out this way, it’ll give us an excuse to meet up for a cigar!

    Thats what I'm thinking. I also may be safe to drive by that point, getting an hour or two of sleep a day.

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @TheKraken said:

    @Vision said:
    If you end it out this way, it’ll give us an excuse to meet up for a cigar!

    Thats what I'm thinking. I also may be safe to drive by that point, getting an hour or two of sleep a day.

    I like you. Always the optimist. 😴🥱😑

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • Cam_91Cam_91 San Jose / I-O-U a 5erPosts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

    get in you’ll be fine @Jrflickster

    You too, we’ll have an excuse to meet up w/ David. I’ll ship @Yakster

    why so scared? @cigarexplorer @RobbyCruz

  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Florida Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Cam_91 i would but I won’t have an address here in a few weeks, transferring duty stations with an I stop for 6 months. So no where to ship too. Next time.

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'll enjoy from the side lines thanks.

  • TheKrakenTheKraken MassachusettsPosts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @cigarexplorer said:
    @Cam_91 i would but I won’t have an address here in a few weeks, transferring duty stations with an I stop for 6 months. So no where to ship too. Next time.

    Let's go easy on that next time Orlando. Not even sure I can handle two kids 😀

Sign In or Register to comment.