Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes, myself.

I got another job rejection today, and I know why. Because I'm myself. I don't pretend. I don't pull punches about what I see as necessary improvements in an organization, but they don't want to change. Then I don't get a job.

Of course, the guy they hire won't make any changes then he'll get fired for not improving anything or the place will die off. Whatever.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    When some people at work send me an email, and then call me to tell me they sent me an email.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Having $0.73 in the checking account. I hate not being a student sometimes.
    One God, One Truth
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Watching a Chick flick with my lovely wife then having her compare the movie with our life!! FML
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    When some people at work send me an email, and then call me to tell me they sent me an email.
    Aint that the truth. Or when people text you and call you as you are responding to the text....why didn't you just call me in the first place?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Giants!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    smoke em if you got em:
    AshMe:
    Aint that the truth. Or when people text you and call you as you are responding to the text....why didn't you just call me in the first place?
    or people that text you to see if your free and then ask you to call them when you say yes. Same thing on IM.
    Running out of alcohol. Sad!!
    One God, One Truth
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:

...even worse....its too late to get more...or your too many under the belt to drive...or your broke...
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    roland_7707:

...even worse....its too late to get more...or your too many under the belt to drive...or your broke...
    Or in some places...it was election day. Can't vote drunk!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:
    jd50ae:
    roland_7707:

Or in some places...it was election day. Can't vote drunk!
    Nope, just out at home. Ill remedy that soon though.
    One God, One Truth
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The Giants!!
    Which ones?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropping what i am doing and rushing to answer the phone and have a machine start telling me what I need.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    AshMe:
    that makes me fvckin rage so hard. hate it hate it hate it
    got somebody that does this **** all the time to me.
    infuriating

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Fvcking back spasms!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a rowing machine. They work wonders for the back.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    i do all the exercises pt gave me....I'm blue collar and right now I'm a mover so really nothing helps
    Money can't buy taste
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jd50ae:
    i do all the exercises pt gave me....I'm blue collar and right now I'm a mover so really nothing helps
    I hear ya. I have good days and bad. Mostly bad.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Fvcking back spasms!!
    I feel you. Hurt my back lifting Tank track, May 16th 1985. Still hurts.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Took a fall of a roof and got a compression fracture of T7 in the late 1980's. Was in a brace for 9 months and my back still bothers me. i found a fix though. I do "flys" with dumbells in my workout. I lay face up on a bench, take a 15 or 20 lb dumbell in each hand and press the weights straight up. I then lower the weights to each side keeping my elbows locked. I bring the dumbells down and back up 20 times focusing on using my chest. When I sit up after the last rep I can feel my back snapping into place. A strong chest will support a weak back. i do crunches for the same reason.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when my `weekend` is Tuesday and Wednesday ,no one stays up late on Tues or wed....
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I hate being sick. what a waste of time. If I coulds smoke while being sick, it would be the best times ever. but one shouldnt... so insult to injury.

Aj
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dog farts
    People who tell me what to think.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    People who tell me what to think.
    Amen!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was politics... Did not know if it was a no no..lol
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate people who find it necessary to come over and inform me how bad tobacco is for you and that it kills.
    But my wife giggled when I told them, "Stupidity kills, but yet you're still alive."
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being sick the day before Thanksgiving...sore throats suck a$$
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Being sick the day before Thanksgiving...sore throats suck a$$
    wet food. go
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR