Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    All the "I need an addy, pm me" threads. How about you just PM someone that has a ton of addys, or someone that has recently traded with your target? This is my karma for not caring about the " (YourNameHere) PM" threads.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    All the "I need an addy, pm me" threads. How about you just PM someone that has a ton of addys, or someone that has recently traded with your target? This is my karma for not caring about the " (YourNameHere) PM" threads.
    Agreed. Lots of non-content ends up in the General Discussion threads. Let's face it, you can just send me or Shizz or MVW or Vance or etc to get an address. If you are going to make a thread, man up and state the person you are looking for so people without the address don't waste the time asking.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    Agreed. Lots of non-content ends up in the General Discussion threads. Let's face it, you can just send me or Shizz or MVW or Vance or etc to get an address. If you are going to make a thread, man up and state the person you are looking for so people without the address don't waste the time asking.
    Hell yeah! This forum sucks and yes, this is the last straw. Too many I need an addy threads and I don't have to take this **** anymore. This is my last post. Ever. Y'all can have it! I mean it too. I ain't even gonna lurk. BYE!,............... But, uh, well this is embarrassing. I need an addy before I go. PM me if you think you might be able to help! BYE!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    Hell yeah! This forum sucks and yes, this is the last straw. Too many I need an addy threads and I don't have to take this **** anymore. This is my last post. Ever. Y'all can have it! I mean it too. I ain't even gonna lurk. BYE!,............... But, uh, well this is embarrassing. I need an addy before I go. PM me if you think you might be able to help! BYE!
    Don't feed the troll.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasting a whole summer in pain.... Sucks to say the least. Hopefully there's an end to this BS
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Wasting a whole summer in pain.... Sucks to say the least. Hopefully there's an end to this BS
    Dang Jim. Sorry you're in such a bad way. Hope it gets better soon.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    Bob, I have an issue with your snark. :)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    These gutless pieces of *** that I work for that have no **** clue how to treat an employee. They tell you one thing, stumble over their own fat **** wallets, and then I wind up getting jack *** while they get richer. On top of that I get to drop a whole god damn paycheck on a root canal tomorrow on a tooth that already had a root canal 3 years ago that wasn't done properly and insurance won't pay for it because it's within 5 years of the original procedure. Happy **** Wednesday everybody!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    These gutless pieces of *** that I work for that have no **** clue how to treat an employee. They tell you one thing, stumble over their own fat **** wallets, and then I wind up getting jack *** while they get richer. On top of that I get to drop a whole god damn paycheck on a root canal tomorrow on a tooth that already had a root canal 3 years ago that wasn't done properly and insurance won't pay for it because it's within 5 years of the original procedure. Happy **** Wednesday everybody!!!!!!!!
    Damn Gordy--- I sure hope things improve. Your dentist couldn't fight the Insurance company on the medical necessity of it, documenting the previous failed attempt?
  • Options
    I'm going to talk to the guy before the procedure tomorrow. The lady that works up front tried to charge me 8 bucks for the evaluation last week and he told her not to. I'm hoping he will work with me at least some. Seems like I'm paying for their mistake. As for the job, they don't seem to value my work as much as I do so I'm actively pursuing positions elsewhere. 48 days until I'm vested in my retirement account and they can kiss my ass goodbye.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:

I never had a root canal that did not fail sooner or later. It got to the point I insisted on a guarantee, in writing, that if a root canal ever failed, for what ever reason, the repairs would be free. I never had another root canal. And it turned out over the long run an extraction and a bridge was far less painful, far less costly and I ended up with far fewer visits to the dentist, other the 6 month check ups and cleaning.
  • Options
    As of right now, Amazon customer service.I wanted to return an item. The company sent UPS with a box and a receipt, I placed the item in the box and took the receipt. It's about a week overdue, so I email Amazon and inform them that UPS lost it."I understand your concern that you would like to return the Item lost by UPS. However, please return the item by yourself to the return address given below. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. "Is this serious? How can I return an item that I already returned? I mean, am I on punked right now?
  • Options
    Angry Bird Updates for PC. Over 2 months since the last one but a bunch for phones and Mac.
  • Options
    We get a visit from the Social Welfare people.

Someone put in a complaint about the living conditions in our home, and the "flea" bites on our grand kids legs.

The lady was smart enough to call DCS first and she was warned about the parents. She was here a total of 2 minutes. The "bites" were poison ivy and she made the comment that it looked like kids lived here and how normal was that. We go without a lot of things for ourselves, for the 2 kids, and they both love all the dogs.

She told us that by law they could not tell us who made the complaint, but this is a small town and it is only a matter of time.
  • Options
    Being told by a nurse on the hotline that I'm feeling **** like I should and that I'm right on track. Don't forget to set your alarm for the pain meds.... WTF
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Being told by a nurse on the hotline that I'm feeling **** like I should and that I'm right on track. Don't forget to set your alarm for the pain meds.... WTF
    You need Norco.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:

Someone put in a complaint about the living conditions in our home, and the "flea" bites on our grand kids legs.

The lady was smart enough to call DCS first and she was warned about the parents. She was here a total of 2 minutes. The "bites" were poison ivy and she made the comment that it looked like kids lived here and how normal was that. We go without a lot of things for ourselves, for the 2 kids, and they both love all the dogs.

She told us that by law they could not tell us who made the complaint, but this is a small town and it is only a matter of time.
    So what ever happened to having the right to face your accuser?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    jd50ae:

So what ever happened to having the right to face your accuser?
    Two things have happened since then. One, the father and his brother came over for a quiet conversation and clear the air about what bothers me about them. So, I made some finger food (expensive) and made sure I had six cold beers on hand. Why did I even think it would work? The father of the kids came in the door screaming, and proceeded to insult his mother, and turned his wrath on me. Both were serious mistakes and he better understand that he is still upright because of his mother and brother. I threw him out of the house and he was told never to set foot across my door again. Two, everyone is now sure it was his wife, the grand kids mother, that made the phone call. And she has been jumped and put into her place by everyone.

What neither one of them understands is that they are on parole/probation and the courts gave us guardianship of the kids, and neither one of them, both A students, want to leave us. We are only required to grant the parents 4 visits a year and that is what we are going to do, off the property, and with armed supervision. They just will not learn that they have lost all rights in any decision making process and are to follow all the rules the court has handed down

I really don't like stupid people at all. Ignorance is one thing and can be corrected, but stupidity is a disease with out a cure.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    People trash talking the ALS ice bucket challenge. Sometimes, there just aren't enough bullets in the world...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    People trash talking the ALS ice bucket challenge. Sometimes, there just aren't enough bullets in the world...
    Agreed. They are right around a million dollars a day in donations since this started twenty-two days ago. That is about the same as 2013 donations total. This is a terrible disease and every bit helps.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Moving and looking for a decent job.. On the bright side no one has my Addy anymore! Lol.
  • Options
    The only person I share a thermostat with in my office building had the thermostat, which has a lock box on it, switched to heat this morning while I was out doing field work... August 26th... in the desert... and now she isn't even in the building. How considerate.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    The only person I share a thermostat with in my office building had the thermostat, which has a lock box on it, switched to heat this morning while I was out doing field work... August 26th... in the desert... and now she isn't even in the building. How considerate.
    There should be a gene detector on all thermostats, if you don't possess a Y chromosome, it should make a few hissing noises and not change anything.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    There should be a gene detector on all thermostats, if you don't possess a Y chromosome, it should make a few hissing noises and not change anything.

So true! Temperature wars have been going on since time immemorial. I mean, 100,000 years ago, it was the women who started and maintained the fires in the caves while the men were all out hunting. Ya think back then that after bringing home a gazelle in winter Oook told Mook to throw a few more sticks on the fire and Mook told him she wouldn't because the cave was too hot?
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    one of my professors is a botl who think no cigar can compete with a cuban cigar.
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    When I order chicken and the lazy bums can't take an extra second to separate the drumstick from the thigh, and the wing from the ***!
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    ^^ Wow. they censored bre@st?? lol
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Going on a long weekend and forgetting my razors.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Someone saying "you have a big stogie." Thank you but this is a cigar.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanatos0320:
    one of my professors is a botl who think no cigar can compete with a cuban cigar.
    Lol! Kinda cool... I teach now and I saw that one of my students is a pipe smoker (tobacco). Im going to try not to play favorites! I like cc's... but come on. Snob!